Hide Fare
Show Fare

Gorakhpur to Hajipur trains

Sun, October 21
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL CC
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL CC
Amritsar Saharsa Garib Rath Express
12204


GKP


HJP
04:10
M - - T - - S
--
--
Availability
Trends
--
Availability
Trends
Gwalior Barauni Mail
11124


GKP


HJP
06:20
M T W T F S S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
RLWL27/WL24
83%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
--
Bihar Sampark Kranti Express
12566


GKP


HJP
04:33
M T W T F S S
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
RLWL30/WL14
74%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
--
Arunachal AC SF Express
22412


GKP


HJP
04:35
M - - - F - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Amritsar Saharsa Jan Sewa Express (UnReserved)
15210


GKP


HJP
05:10
M T W T F S S
--
--
--
--
--
Amritsar New Jalpaiguri Karmabhoomi Express (UnReserved)
12408


GKP


HJP
04:12
- - - - - S -
--
--
--
--
--
New Delhi New Jalpaiguri SF Express
12524


GKP


HJP
04:12
M - - T - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Udaipur City New Jalpaiguri Weekly Express
19601


GKP


HJP
04:12
- - - - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
ANVT MFP SPECIAL
04030


GKP


HJP
06:10
- T W - - S S
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Amrapali Express
15708


GKP


HJP
05:05
M T W T F S S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Gandhidham Bhagalpur Special
09451


GKP


HJP
05:20
- - - - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Maurya Express
15028


GKP


HJP
05:30
M T W T F S S
--
GNWL18/WL11
74%
Trends
checked 8 hrs ago
GNWL57/WL28
71%
Trends
checked 8 hrs ago
AVAILABLE 7
100%
Trends
checked 8 hrs ago
--
Purvanchal Express (via Mau)
15050


GKP


HJP
08:30
- - W - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Amritsar Saharsa Weekly Jansadharan Express (UnReserved)
14604


GKP


HJP
05:10
- - - T - - -
--
--
--
--
--
Poorabiya Express
15280


GKP


HJP
05:10
- T - - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Ramnagar Howrah Special Fare Special
05007


GKP


HJP
08:05
- - - - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Vaishali Express
12554


GKP


HJP
04:30
M T W T F S S
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Anand Vihar Terminal Barauni AC Summer Special
04404


GKP


HJP
05:10
- - W - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Purvanchal Express (via Siwan)
15048


GKP


HJP
04:25
M T - - F - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Shaheed Express
14674


GKP


HJP
05:55
M - W - F S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Bagh Express
13020


GKP


HJP
06:05
M T W T F S S
--
RLWL16/WL10
85%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL33/WL19
83%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL115/WL86
78%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
--
Anand Vihar Terminal Darbhanga Special Fare Special
05528


GKP


HJP
05:15
- T W - - S -
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Anand Vihar Terminal Kamakhya Weekly Express
15622


GKP


HJP
05:10
- - - - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Ernakulam Barauni Rapti Sagar SF Express
12522


GKP


HJP
04:20
- - - - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Mour Dhwaj Express
12492


GKP


HJP
04:35
- - - - - S -
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Amritsar Saharsa Jansadharan Weekly Express (UnReserved)
15532


GKP


HJP
04:35
- T - - - - -
--
--
--
--
--
Chandigarh Dibrugarh Express
15904


GKP


HJP
04:35
M - - T - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Gorakhpur Asansol Express
13508


GKP


HJP
05:10
- - - - - S -
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Jammu Tawi Bhagalpur Amarnath Express
15098


GKP


HJP
05:10
- - W - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Ahmedabad Muzaffarpur JanSadharan Express (UnReserved)
15270


GKP


HJP
05:10
M - - - - - -
--
--
--
--
--
Lohit Express
15652


GKP


HJP
05:10
- - - T - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Jaipur Kamakhya Kavi Guru Express
19709


GKP


HJP
05:10
- T - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Lucknow Jn Barauni Express
15204


GKP


HJP
05:35
M T W T F S S
AVAILABLE 1
100%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL11/WL8
69%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL28/WL22
59%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL63/WL52
41%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
--
Avadh Assam Express
15910


GKP


HJP
05:38
M T W T F S S
REGRET/RLWL1
0%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL9/WL9
80%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL16/WL10
65%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
REGRET/RLWL31
0%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
--
Recently Asked Question

Gorakhpur to Hajipur train time table

Maurya Express (15028) departs from Gorakhpur Jn station (GKP) at and arrives Hajipur Jn station (HJP) at taking a total of 5 hrs 30 mints to cover the distance of 239 kms. Vaishali Express (12554) departs from Gorakhpur Jn station (GKP) at and arrives Hajipur Jn station (HJP) at taking a total of 4 hrs 30 mints to cover the distance of 239 kms. Bagh Express (13020) departs from Gorakhpur Jn station (GKP) at and arrives Hajipur Jn station (HJP) at taking a total of 6 hrs 5 mints to cover the distance of 239 kms. Lucknow Jn Barauni Express (15204) departs from Gorakhpur Jn station (GKP) at and arrives Hajipur Jn station (HJP) at taking a total of 5 hrs 35 mints to cover the distance of 239 kms. Avadh Assam Express (15910) departs from Gorakhpur Jn station (GKP) at and arrives Hajipur Jn station (HJP) at taking a total of 5 hrs 38 mints to cover the distance of 239 kms.

Gorakhpur to Hajipur train Seat Availability

In Maurya Express (15028), seat availability status is GNWL18/WL11 in Second AC (2A) with 74% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL57/WL28 in Third AC (3A) with 71% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is AVAILABLE 7 in Sleeper (SL) for tomorrow. In Bagh Express (13020), seat availability status is RLWL16/WL10 in Second AC (2A) with 85% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL33/WL19 in Third AC (3A) with 83% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL115/WL86 in Sleeper (SL) with 78% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Lucknow Jn Barauni Express (15204), seat availability status is AVAILABLE 1 in First AC (1A), seat availability status is RLWL11/WL8 in Second AC (2A) with 69% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL28/WL22 in Third AC (3A) with 59% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL63/WL52 in Sleeper (SL) with 41% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Avadh Assam Express (15910), seat availability status is REGRET/RLWL1 in First AC (1A) with 0% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL9/WL9 in Second AC (2A) with 80% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL16/WL10 in Third AC (3A) with 65% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is REGRET/RLWL31 in Sleeper (SL) with 0% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Gorakhpur to Hajipur train Fare

Fare for trains from Gorakhpur to Hajipur is Rs 335 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1165 in First AC (1A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 175 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 85 in None (GN) and Rs 385 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 610 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 870 in Third AC (3A).

Gorakhpur to Hajipur train Garib Rath

The concept of Garib Rath started with the vision to provide air conditioned berths at a comparatively low price for the people who could not afford to travel in AC coaches. Garib-rath phrase translates to poor man's chariot in English. The fare in this train is almost two-thirds of regular third ac fare. Usually Garib Rath have Third AC (3A) class only excepting some 1-2 trains which also have Chair Car (CC) class. The compartments of these train coaches have 9 berths making an extra space for side middle berth which is not there in any other train in India. In case passengers want to have bedrolls they need to pay separately for it. Some garib-raths run as fast as rajdhani, but they have lesser priority for track clearance compared to them. These trains are painted green with a yellow colored strip along the window panes. 1 garib-rath train runs from Gorakhpur to Hajipur - Amritsar Saharsa Garib Rath Express (12204).

Gorakhpur to Hajipur Amritsar Saharsa Garib Rath Express (12204) departs from Gorakhpur Jn station (GKP) at and arrives Hajipur Jn station (HJP) at . Gorakhpur to Hajipur garib-rath fare is Rs.335 in Chair Car and Rs.385 in Third AC for this train.

Gorakhpur to Hajipur train Sampark Kranti

Sampark Kranti is a series of express trains in India that connects different states of India to the national capital - New Delhi. Sampark in Hindi means connectivity while Kranti is also a word in Hindi language meaning revolution. Thus these trains have revolutionized the state connectivity with center. These trains have a combination of all the classes - AC, Sleeper and Unreserved coaches. Sampark Kranti trains are for long distance journeys. These trains are named after states and Sampark Kranti train for a particular state has most of the stoppages in that state only. 1 sampark-kranti train runs from Gorakhpur to Hajipur - Bihar Sampark Kranti Express (12566).

Gorakhpur to Hajipur Bihar Sampark Kranti Express (12566) departs from Gorakhpur Jn station (GKP) at and arrives Hajipur Jn station (HJP) at . Gorakhpur to Hajipur sampark-kranti fare is Rs.1245 in First AC, Rs.100 in None, Rs.540 in Third AC, Rs.745 in Second AC and Rs.205 in Sleeper for this train. In Bihar Sampark Kranti Express (12566), seat availability status is RLWL30/WL14 in Sleeper (SL) with 74% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Gorakhpur to Hajipur Lucknow Jn Barauni Express 15204

Gorakhpur to Hajipur Lucknow Jn Barauni Express (15204) departs from Gorakhpur Jn station (GKP) at and arrives Hajipur Jn station (HJP) at . Gorakhpur to Hajipur train fare is Rs.1165 in First AC, Rs.85 in None, Rs.495 in Third AC, Rs.700 in Second AC and Rs.175 in Sleeper for this train. In Lucknow Jn Barauni Express (15204), seat availability status is AVAILABLE 1 in First AC (1A), seat availability status is RLWL11/WL8 in Second AC (2A) with 69% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL28/WL22 in Third AC (3A) with 59% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL63/WL52 in Sleeper (SL) with 41% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Gorakhpur to Hajipur Vaishali Express 12554

Gorakhpur to Hajipur Vaishali Express (12554) departs from Gorakhpur Jn station (GKP) at and arrives Hajipur Jn station (HJP) at . Gorakhpur to Hajipur train fare is Rs.1245 in First AC, Rs.100 in None, Rs.540 in Third AC, Rs.745 in Second AC and Rs.205 in Sleeper for this train.

Gorakhpur to Hajipur Bagh Express 13020

Gorakhpur to Hajipur Bagh Express (13020) departs from Gorakhpur Jn station (GKP) at and arrives Hajipur Jn station (HJP) at . Gorakhpur to Hajipur train fare is Rs.85 in None, Rs.495 in Third AC, Rs.700 in Second AC and Rs.175 in Sleeper for this train. In Bagh Express (13020), seat availability status is RLWL16/WL10 in Second AC (2A) with 85% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL33/WL19 in Third AC (3A) with 83% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL115/WL86 in Sleeper (SL) with 78% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Gorakhpur to Hajipur Maurya Express 15028

Gorakhpur to Hajipur Maurya Express (15028) departs from Gorakhpur Jn station (GKP) at and arrives Hajipur Jn station (HJP) at . Gorakhpur to Hajipur train fare is Rs.85 in None, Rs.495 in Third AC, Rs.700 in Second AC and Rs.175 in Sleeper for this train. In Maurya Express (15028), seat availability status is GNWL18/WL11 in Second AC (2A) with 74% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL57/WL28 in Third AC (3A) with 71% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is AVAILABLE 7 in Sleeper (SL) for tomorrow.

Gorakhpur to Hajipur Avadh Assam Express 15910

Gorakhpur to Hajipur Avadh Assam Express (15910) departs from Gorakhpur Jn station (GKP) at and arrives Hajipur Jn station (HJP) at . Gorakhpur to Hajipur train fare is Rs.1165 in First AC, Rs.85 in None, Rs.495 in Third AC, Rs.700 in Second AC and Rs.175 in Sleeper for this train. In Avadh Assam Express (15910), seat availability status is REGRET/RLWL1 in First AC (1A) with 0% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL9/WL9 in Second AC (2A) with 80% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL16/WL10 in Third AC (3A) with 65% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is REGRET/RLWL31 in Sleeper (SL) with 0% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Gorakhpur to Hajipur train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Gorakhpur to Hajipur is Amritsar Saharsa Garib Rath Express (12204) which travels a distance of 239 kms in just 4 hrs 10 mints. The slowest train from Gorakhpur to Hajipur is Purvanchal Express (via Mau) (15050) which travels a distance of 332 kms in 8 hrs 30 mints. The most punctual train from Gorakhpur to Hajipur is Ramnagar Howrah Special Fare Special (05007) which reaches Hajipur Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Gorakhpur to Hajipur is New Delhi New Jalpaiguri SF Express (12524) which reaches Hajipur Jn with an average delay of over 10 hrs 6 mints.

About Gorakhpur

Gorakhpur City has a shape of bowl, surrounded by the river and other small streams from three sides. Gorakhpur has its own cultural and historical importance. It belongs to the Great Lord Buddha, founder of Buddhism, who renounced his princely costumes at the confluence of rivers Rapti & Rohini and proceeded further in the quest of truth in 600 BC. It is also associated with Lord Mahavir, 24th tirthankar, founder of Jainism. Gorakhpur is also identified with the Gita Press, the world famous publisher of the Hindu religious books, which is fore-front in dissemination of religious and spiritual consciousness across the country. The most famous publication is 'KALYAN' magazine. The Gorakhpur Railway Station is located in the heart of the city of Gorakhpur in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. It serves as the headquarters of the North Eastern Railway. The station offers Class A railway station facilities. On October 6, 2013, Gorakhpur became the world's Longest Railway platform, after inauguration of the remodeled Gorakhpur Yard, with a stretch of around 1.35 km. An air force station in Gorakhpur was established in 1963 as Gorakhpur Airport, with a variety of planes and services, most notably Jaguar fighter planes and the second oldest helicopter unit of Indian Air Force. It is one of the biggest air force stations in Asia. Mahayogi Gorakhnath Airport or Gorakhpur Airport (GOP) operates as a civil enclave at the Gorakhpur Air Force Station of the Indian Air Force. Gorakhpur has 1 railway station - Gorakhpur Jn (GKP).

About Hajipur

Hajipur is the headquarters of Vaishali district of Bihar. Hajipur is located just 10 kms away from the capital city of Bihar - Patna. With Patna Hajipur is connected by Mahatama Gandhi Setu which is longest bridge constructed on river Ganga. The land of Hajipur is said to be very fertile and apt for vegetation. Mango, Litchi, Sugarcane is grown here while the place produces Bananas in large quantities which are exported in various parts of the country. Nearest airport to Hajipur is Patna Airport. Hajipur is the headquarters of the East Central railway Zone of the Indian Railways. Hajipur has 1 railway station - Hajipur Jn (HJP).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.