Indian Railways have started special trains to enable passengers to go from one city to another for COVID duration. These trains are rajdhani like trains and will be having only air conditioned classes. Only confirmed seats will be allotted in these trains. No waiting list or RAC tickets will be issued. No concessional fare allowed. Also Tatkal and Premium Tatkal quota booking wont be permitted in these trains. The passengers travelling on the train will be screened for coronavirus and those found asymptomatic will be allowed to travel.Railway board has also added that it will be mandatory for all the passengers to keep his or her mouth covered by a face cover. 2 covid trains run from Gorakhpur to Bhopal - Kushinagar Covid 19 Special (01016) and Gorakhpur Mumbai LTT Sant Kabir Dham Covid 19 SF Special (02541).
Gorakhpur to Bhopal Kushinagar Covid 19 Special (01016) departs from Gorakhpur Jn station (GKP) at and arrives Habibganj station (HBJ) at . This train has 24 stoppages. Gorakhpur to Bhopal covid fare is Rs.1185 in Third AC, Rs.265 in Second Seater, Rs.1700 in Second AC and Rs.440 in Sleeper for this train.
Gorakhpur to Bhopal Gorakhpur Mumbai LTT Sant Kabir Dham Covid 19 SF Special (02541) departs from Gorakhpur Jn station (GKP) at and arrives Bhopal Jn station (BPL) at . This train has 16 stoppages. Gorakhpur to Bhopal covid fare is Rs.1225 in Third AC, Rs.275 in Second Seater, Rs.1735 in Second AC and Rs.470 in Sleeper for this train. In Gorakhpur Mumbai LTT Sant Kabir Dham Covid 19 SF Special (02541), seat availability status is PQWL109/WL63 in Sleeper (SL) with 44% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is REGRET in Second Seater (2S) with 0% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.