close
swap_horiz
close

Gorakhpur to Chennai trains

flight
Gorakhpur to Chennai Flights
12511
Gorakhpur Thiruvananthapuram Central Rapti Sagar SF Express
GKP ()
Gorakhpur Jn
40 hr 45 min
MAS ()
Chennai Central
SL
₹ 800
12521
Barauni Ernakulam Rapti Sagar SF Express
GKP ()
Gorakhpur Jn
40 hr 45 min
MAS ()
Chennai Central
SL
₹ 800
info

Gorakhpur to Chennai train time table

Gorakhpur Thiruvananthapuram Central Rapti Sagar SF Express (12511) departs from Gorakhpur Jn station (GKP) at and arrives Chennai Central station (MAS) at taking a total of 40 hrs 45 mints to cover the distance of 2338 kms. Barauni Ernakulam Rapti Sagar SF Express (12521) departs from Gorakhpur Jn station (GKP) at and arrives Chennai Central station (MAS) at taking a total of 40 hrs 45 mints to cover the distance of 2338 kms.
info

Gorakhpur to Chennai train Seat Availability

In Gorakhpur Thiruvananthapuram Central Rapti Sagar SF Express (12511), seat availability status is GNWL57/WL18 in Third AC (3A) with 88% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL269/WL165 in Sleeper (SL) with 12% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Gorakhpur to Chennai train Fare

Fare for trains from Gorakhpur to Chennai is Rs 460 in None (GN), Rs 2105 in Third AC (3A), Rs 3100 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 800 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2525 in Third AC (3A), Rs 3625 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 1000 in Sleeper (SL).
info

Gorakhpur to Chennai Gorakhpur Thiruvananthapuram Central Rapti Sagar SF Express 12511

Gorakhpur to Chennai Gorakhpur Thiruvananthapuram Central Rapti Sagar SF Express (12511) departs from Gorakhpur Jn station (GKP) at and arrives Chennai Central station (MAS) at . Gorakhpur to Chennai train fare is Rs.460 in None, Rs.2105 in Third AC, Rs.3100 in Second AC and Rs.800 in Sleeper for this train. In Gorakhpur Thiruvananthapuram Central Rapti Sagar SF Express (12511), seat availability status is GNWL57/WL18 in Third AC (3A) with 88% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL269/WL165 in Sleeper (SL) with 12% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Gorakhpur to Chennai Barauni Ernakulam Rapti Sagar SF Express 12521

Gorakhpur to Chennai Barauni Ernakulam Rapti Sagar SF Express (12521) departs from Gorakhpur Jn station (GKP) at and arrives Chennai Central station (MAS) at . Gorakhpur to Chennai train fare is Rs.460 in None, Rs.2105 in Third AC, Rs.3100 in Second AC and Rs.800 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Gorakhpur to Chennai train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Gorakhpur to Chennai is Gorakhpur Thiruvananthapuram Central Rapti Sagar SF Express (12511) which travels a distance of 2338 kms in just 40 hrs 45 mints. The slowest train from Gorakhpur to Chennai is Gorakhpur Thiruvananthapuram Central Rapti Sagar SF Express (12511) which travels a distance of 2338 kms in 40 hrs 45 mints. The most punctual train from Gorakhpur to Chennai is Gorakhpur Thiruvananthapuram Central Rapti Sagar SF Express (12511) which reaches Chennai Central with an average delay of just 52 mints. The most delayed train from Gorakhpur to Chennai is Barauni Ernakulam Rapti Sagar SF Express (12521) which reaches Chennai Central with an average delay of over 2 hrs 19 mints.
info

About Gorakhpur

Gorakhpur City has a shape of bowl, surrounded by the river and other small streams from three sides. Gorakhpur has its own cultural and historical importance. It belongs to the Great Lord Buddha, founder of Buddhism, who renounced his princely costumes at the confluence of rivers Rapti & Rohini and proceeded further in the quest of truth in 600 BC. It is also associated with Lord Mahavir, 24th tirthankar, founder of Jainism. Gorakhpur is also identified with the Gita Press, the world famous publisher of the Hindu religious books, which is fore-front in dissemination of religious and spiritual consciousness across the country. The most famous publication is 'KALYAN' magazine. The Gorakhpur Railway Station is located in the heart of the city of Gorakhpur in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. It serves as the headquarters of the North Eastern Railway. The station offers Class A railway station facilities. On October 6, 2013, Gorakhpur became the world's Longest Railway platform, after inauguration of the remodeled Gorakhpur Yard, with a stretch of around 1.35 km. An air force station in Gorakhpur was established in 1963 as Gorakhpur Airport, with a variety of planes and services, most notably Jaguar fighter planes and the second oldest helicopter unit of Indian Air Force. It is one of the biggest air force stations in Asia. Mahayogi Gorakhnath Airport or Gorakhpur Airport (GOP) operates as a civil enclave at the Gorakhpur Air Force Station of the Indian Air Force. Gorakhpur has 1 railway station - Gorakhpur Jn (GKP).
info

About Chennai

The city of Chennai in Tamil Nadu, formely known as Madras, India and the headquarters of the Southern Railway Zone, is a major rail transport hub in the country. Chennai Central Railway Station designed in British colonial style by architect Henry Irwin and also known as the Gateway to the South. It is one of the most important railway hubs in South India and stands as one of the busiest in the nation. The next station to Chennai Central, Basin Bridge Junction, is the railway junction where three different lines meet. Chennai has an international airport Chennai International Airport. It is the fourth busiest airport in India and 47th busiest airport in Asia. Chennai is the land of beautiful temples, and reels in tourists from different corners of the world. There is of course Mahabalipuram (nicknamed Mahabs), which displays Dravidian architecture on monuments, right by the beach side. Kapaleeshwar Temple is a wondrous temple to take a peek into. This Shiva temple was also constructed in the 7th century. Chennai is known for its delicacies: dosas and idlis. A place to get some great tasting South Indian food is the 'Adyar Anand Bhavan,' known for serving pure, delicious vegetarian goodness. To capture the diverse cultures of South India, Chennai has an authentic heritage home called 'Dakshichitra.' There are many cool exhibitions showcasing dance, art, craft activities, and much more. Some of the places to visit in Chennai Vandalur Zoo, Known to be one of Asia's largest open-air zoos, the Besant Nagar Beach, or Elliots Beach, but referred to as 'Bessie' and a mysterious and potentially eerie spot known as the 'Broken Bridge' lies just a bit beyond the beach. Pondy Bazaar and T Nagar are popular bazaar for shopping. Chennai has 3 railway stations - Chennai Central (MAS), Chennai Egmore (MS) and Tambaram (TBM).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.
close
Recently Asked Question
Sadbhavana exp which phlatefrom come in balia
which platefrom sadbhavana exp coming in balia.
edit Answer
23 views
  
0 reply
B1 means which coach
[My query is about train 16185-velankanni-exp]
edit Answer
59 views
  
0 reply
Why not giving auto update facility
[My query is about PNR 2259660830 for train 12204 SHC GARIB RATH]
edit Answer
53 views
  
0 reply
Why vande bharat route is diverted in allahabad
[My query is about train 22436]
edit Answer
207 views
  
1 reply
Did the train 12391/Shramjeevi Express has LHB coaches?
Quiery about sharmjeevi exp
edit Answer
605 views
  
2 replies
Pnr 6226037296 status
Pnr- 6226037296 What are chances for confirmation
edit Answer
171 views
  
0 reply
Ladies Quota change automatically
have booked a ticket in 12601 in Ladies Quota. Confirmed ticket 1 available while booking. Once payment done. It went to PQWL. Why? Will it confirm?? PNR is 4456640348
edit Answer
124 views
  
0 reply
Sir i booked my ticket from okha to guwahati on 22mar. but i m boarding from ahmedabad jn. is it create any problem for me
Please answer me. This is my first booking experiance in trainman app
edit Answer
188 views
  
0 reply
Upon checking the current status of my ticket, it says the halt has been deleted from ISL. Please tell me would I be able to travel with my ticket?
My ticket pnr no. 2739870613. From tundla to guwahati. But when i check the current status at irctc it says the station has been deleted from ISL. Plzz suggest me can i travel on this train. Will my t…
edit Answer
277 views
  
0 reply
Will this train 07115 - Hyderabad Kochuveli Special Fare Special train reached to tirupathi on time
will this train 07115 - Hyderabad Kochuveli Special Fare Special train reached to tirupathi on time? will travelling on this journey is comfortable or not?
edit Answer
228 views
  
0 reply
Why is 20802 always running late
Why is 20802 always running late
edit Answer
365 views
  
0 reply