Gorakhpur Jn to Bareilly train Seat Availability & Fare
The concept of Garib Rath started with the vision to provide air conditioned berths at a comparatively low price for the people who could not afford to travel in AC coaches. Garib-rath phrase translates to poor man's chariot in English. The fare in this train is almost two-thirds of regular third ac fare. Usually Garib Rath have Third AC (3A) class only excepting some 1-2 trains which also have Chair Car (CC) class. The compartments of these train coaches have 9 berths making an extra space for side middle berth which is not there in any other train in India. In case passengers want to have bedrolls they need to pay separately for it. Some garib-raths run as fast as rajdhani, but they have lesser priority for track clearance compared to them. These trains are painted green with a yellow colored strip along the window panes. 3 garib-rath trains run from Gorakhpur to Bareilly - Barauni Jammu Tawi Garib Rath Puja Special (04645), GARIB RATH EXP (12203) and ANVT GARIB RATH (12211).
Gorakhpur to Bareilly Barauni Jammu Tawi Garib Rath Puja Special (04645) departs from Gorakhpur Jn station (GKP) at and arrives Bareilly station (BE) at . This train has 3 stoppages.
Gorakhpur to Bareilly GARIB RATH EXP (12203) departs from Gorakhpur Jn station (GKP) at and arrives Bareilly station (BE) at . This train has 3 stoppages. Gorakhpur to Bareilly garib-rath fare is Rs.555 in Chair Car and Rs.640 in Third AC for this train.
Gorakhpur to Bareilly ANVT GARIB RATH (12211) departs from Gorakhpur Jn station (GKP) at and arrives Bareilly station (BE) at . This train has 4 stoppages. Gorakhpur to Bareilly garib-rath fare is Rs.640 in Third AC for this train.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.