Hide Fare
Show Fare

Gorakhpur to Allahabad train seat availability & fare

Sun, April 22
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Kashi Express
15018


GKP


ALD
10:30
M T W T F S S
--
GNWL15/WL3
86%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
GNWL41/WL14
82%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
GNWL153/WL64
75%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Godan Express
11056


GKP


ALD
10:20
- T W - F - S
--
PQWL11/WL9
63%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
PQWL23/WL13
60%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
PQWL155/WL94
50%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Nautanwa Durg Express (Via Faizabad)
18206


GKP


ALD
09:00
- - - - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Gorakhpur Pune Express
11038


GKP


ALD
09:00
- - - - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Gorakhpur Mumbai LTT Weekly AC Special
01018


GKP


ALD
08:05
- - W - - - -
--
--
Availability
Trends
--
Gorakhpur Mumbai LTT Special Fare Special
01118


GKP


ALD
08:05
- - - T - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Chauri Chaura Express
15004


GKP


ALD
09:55
M T W T F S S
GNWL6/WL2
89%
Trends
checked 49 min ago
GNWL44/WL17
56%
Trends
checked 49 min ago
GNWL54/WL30
48%
Trends
checked 49 min ago
GNWL121/WL94
14%
Trends
checked 49 min ago
Recently Asked Question

Gorakhpur to Allahabad train time table

Gorakhpur Pune Express (11038) departs from Gorakhpur Jn station (GKP) at and arrives Allahabad Jn station (ALD) at taking a total of 9 hrs to cover the distance of 355 kms. Godan Express (11056) departs from Gorakhpur Jn station (GKP) at and arrives Allahabad Jn station (ALD) at taking a total of 10 hrs 20 mints to cover the distance of 384 kms. Chauri Chaura Express (15004) departs from Gorakhpur Jn station (GKP) at and arrives Allahabad Jn station (ALD) at taking a total of 9 hrs 55 mints to cover the distance of 355 kms. Kashi Express (15018) departs from Gorakhpur Jn station (GKP) at and arrives Allahabad Jn station (ALD) at taking a total of 10 hrs 30 mints to cover the distance of 365 kms.

Gorakhpur to Allahabad train Seat Availability

In Godan Express (11056), seat availability status is PQWL11/WL9 in Second AC (2A) with 63% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL23/WL13 in Third AC (3A) with 60% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL155/WL94 in Sleeper (SL) with 50% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Chauri Chaura Express (15004), seat availability status is GNWL6/WL2 in First AC (1A) with 89% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL44/WL17 in Second AC (2A) with 56% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL54/WL31 in Third AC (3A) with 48% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL120/WL94 in Sleeper (SL) with 14% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Kashi Express (15018), seat availability status is GNWL15/WL3 in Second AC (2A) with 86% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL41/WL14 in Third AC (3A) with 82% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL153/WL64 in Sleeper (SL) with 75% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Gorakhpur to Allahabad train Fare

Fare for trains from Gorakhpur to Allahabad is Rs 1450 in First AC (1A), Rs 110 in None (GN), Rs 575 in Third AC (3A), Rs 815 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 210 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL).

Gorakhpur to Allahabad Chauri Chaura Express 15004

Gorakhpur to Allahabad Chauri Chaura Express (15004) departs from Gorakhpur Jn station (GKP) at and arrives Allahabad Jn station (ALD) at . Gorakhpur to Allahabad train fare is Rs.1450 in First AC, Rs.605 in Third AC, Rs.865 in Second AC and Rs.225 in Sleeper for this train. In Chauri Chaura Express (15004), seat availability status is GNWL6/WL2 in First AC (1A) with 89% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL44/WL17 in Second AC (2A) with 56% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL54/WL31 in Third AC (3A) with 48% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL120/WL94 in Sleeper (SL) with 14% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Gorakhpur to Allahabad Kashi Express 15018

Gorakhpur to Allahabad Kashi Express (15018) departs from Gorakhpur Jn station (GKP) at and arrives Allahabad Jn station (ALD) at . Gorakhpur to Allahabad train fare is Rs.620 in Third AC, Rs.885 in Second AC and Rs.230 in Sleeper for this train. In Kashi Express (15018), seat availability status is GNWL15/WL3 in Second AC (2A) with 86% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL41/WL14 in Third AC (3A) with 82% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL153/WL64 in Sleeper (SL) with 75% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Gorakhpur to Allahabad Godan Express 11056

Gorakhpur to Allahabad Godan Express (11056) departs from Gorakhpur Jn station (GKP) at and arrives Allahabad Jn station (ALD) at . Gorakhpur to Allahabad train fare is Rs.640 in Third AC, Rs.915 in Second AC and Rs.235 in Sleeper for this train. In Godan Express (11056), seat availability status is PQWL11/WL9 in Second AC (2A) with 63% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL23/WL13 in Third AC (3A) with 60% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL155/WL94 in Sleeper (SL) with 50% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Gorakhpur to Allahabad Gorakhpur Pune Express 11038

Gorakhpur to Allahabad Gorakhpur Pune Express (11038) departs from Gorakhpur Jn station (GKP) at and arrives Allahabad Jn station (ALD) at . Gorakhpur to Allahabad train fare is Rs.120 in None, Rs.605 in Third AC, Rs.865 in Second AC and Rs.225 in Sleeper for this train.

Gorakhpur to Allahabad train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Gorakhpur to Allahabad is Gorakhpur Mumbai LTT Weekly AC Special (01018) which travels a distance of 355 kms in just 8 hrs 5 mints. The slowest train from Gorakhpur to Allahabad is Kashi Express (15018) which travels a distance of 365 kms in 10 hrs 30 mints. The most punctual train from Gorakhpur to Allahabad is Gorakhpur Pune Express (11038) which reaches Allahabad Jn with an average delay of just 10 mints. The most delayed train from Gorakhpur to Allahabad is Gorakhpur Mumbai LTT Special Fare Special (01118) which reaches Allahabad Jn with an average delay of over 5 hrs 51 mints.

About Gorakhpur

Gorakhpur City has a shape of bowl, surrounded by the river and other small streams from three sides. Gorakhpur has its own cultural and historical importance. It belongs to the Great Lord Buddha, founder of Buddhism, who renounced his princely costumes at the confluence of rivers Rapti & Rohini and proceeded further in the quest of truth in 600 BC. It is also associated with Lord Mahavir, 24th tirthankar, founder of Jainism. Gorakhpur is also identified with the Gita Press, the world famous publisher of the Hindu religious books, which is fore-front in dissemination of religious and spiritual consciousness across the country. The most famous publication is 'KALYAN' magazine. The Gorakhpur Railway Station is located in the heart of the city of Gorakhpur in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. It serves as the headquarters of the North Eastern Railway. The station offers Class A railway station facilities. On October 6, 2013, Gorakhpur became the world's Longest Railway platform, after inauguration of the remodeled Gorakhpur Yard, with a stretch of around 1.35 km. An air force station in Gorakhpur was established in 1963 as Gorakhpur Airport, with a variety of planes and services, most notably Jaguar fighter planes and the second oldest helicopter unit of Indian Air Force. It is one of the biggest air force stations in Asia. Mahayogi Gorakhnath Airport or Gorakhpur Airport (GOP) operates as a civil enclave at the Gorakhpur Air Force Station of the Indian Air Force. Gorakhpur has 1 railway station - Gorakhpur Jn (GKP).

About Allahabad

Allahabad is one of the oldest cities in India. It is crowned in ancient scriptures as 'Prayag', 'Prayagraj' or 'Teertharaj' and is considered the holiest of pilgrimage centres of India. It is situated at the confluence of three rivers- Ganga, Yamuna and the invisible Saraswati. The meeting point is known as Triveni and is very sacred to Hindus. The Kumbh held in every six years and Mahakumbh in every 12 years at Allahabad (Sangam) are the largest gatherings of pilgrims on this earth. The city is the judicial capital of Uttar Pradesh with Allahabad High Court being the highest judicial body in the state. Allahabad is served by Allahabad Airport (IXD), which is 12 km from the city centre and lies in Bamrauli. Allahabad Junction is the headquarter of the North Central Railway Zone. Allahabad has 3 railway stations - Allahabad Jn (ALD), Prayag (PRG) and Cheoki (COI).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.