Train seat availability for all 4 trains that run from Gondia Jn to Jalamb Jn can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Gondia Jn to Jalamb Jn is Rs 1785 in First AC (1A), Rs 150 in None (GN), Rs 720 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1020 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 265 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Gondia Jn to Jalamb Jn is Howrah Ahmedabad Superfast Express (12834) which travels a distance of 432 kms in just 7 hrs 11 mints. The slowest train from Gondia Jn to Jalamb Jn is Shalimar Mumbai LTT Kurla Express (18030) which travels a distance of 433 kms in 8 hrs 29 mints. The most punctual train from Gondia Jn to Jalamb Jn is Maharashtra Express (11040) which reaches Jalamb Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Gondia Jn to Jalamb Jn is Maharashtra Express (11040) which reaches Jalamb Jn with an average delay of over 0 minute.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.