Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Gondia Jn to Ghaziabad can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Gondia Jn to Ghaziabad is Rs 335 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 3605 in First AC (1A), Rs 2130 in Second AC (2A), Rs 550 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 320 in None (GN) and Rs 1475 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 350 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 2655 in Second AC (2A), Rs 710 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1895 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Gondia Jn to Ghaziabad is Chhattisgarh Express Festival Special (08237) which travels a distance of 1239 kms in just 24 hrs 45 mints. The slowest train from Gondia Jn to Ghaziabad is Chhattisgarh Express (18237) which travels a distance of 1239 kms in 26 hrs 1 mints. The most punctual train from Gondia Jn to Ghaziabad is Chhattisgarh Express (18237) which reaches Ghaziabad with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Gondia Jn to Ghaziabad is Chhattisgarh Express (18237) which reaches Ghaziabad with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Ghaziabad is one of the largest industrial cities of Uttar Pradesh. It is situated very close to Delhi (approx 20 Kms) and is known as Delhi NCR (National Capital Region). Ghaziabad has a large number of small and medium scale manufacturing units. Delhi's metro service is extended up to Ghaziabad. Ghaziabad does not have an airport of its own and is served by the Indira Gandhi International Airport of Delhi which is approx 45 Kms away. It is situated in the middle of river Ganga and Yamuna. Ghaziabad has 1 railway station - Ghaziabad (GZB).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.