Hide Fare
Show Fare

Gondia Jn to Belapur train seat availability & fare

Tue, June 26
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 2A 3A SL
Maharashtra Express
11040


G


BAP
14:49
M T W T F S S
GNWL4/WL1
65%
Trends
checked 19 hrs ago
GNWL15/WL8
51%
Trends
checked 19 hrs ago
GNWL51/WL44
49%
Trends
checked 19 hrs ago
Azad Hind Express
12130


G


BAP
12:29
M T W T F S S
RLWL17/WL8
65%
Trends
checked 23 hrs ago
RLWL36/WL23
61%
Trends
checked 23 hrs ago
RLWL107/WL81
22%
Trends
checked 23 hrs ago
Bilaspur Pune SF Express
12849


G


BAP
12:54
- - - T - - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Recently Asked Question
How can I complaint about catering services provided by the IRCTC?
@anilkumar2 You can call to this toll free number 1800111139 and file a complain about catering services. You can also complain through SMS by sending SMS on 9711111139 . You can also use the foll…
Solved
343 views
  
3 replies

Gondia Jn to Belapur train time table

Maharashtra Express (11040) departs from Gondia Jn station (G) at and arrives Belapur station (BAP) at taking a total of 14 hrs 49 mints to cover the distance of 793 kms.

Gondia Jn to Belapur train Seat Availability

In Maharashtra Express (11040), seat availability status is GNWL4/WL1 in Second AC (2A) with 65% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL15/WL8 in Third AC (3A) with 51% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL51/WL44 in Sleeper (SL) with 49% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Gondia Jn to Belapur train Fare

Fare for trains from Gondia Jn to Belapur is Rs 230 in None (GN), Rs 1090 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1575 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 400 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1405 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2035 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 515 in Sleeper (SL).

Gondia Jn to Belapur Maharashtra Express 11040

Gondia Jn to Belapur Maharashtra Express (11040) departs from Gondia Jn station (G) at and arrives Belapur station (BAP) at . Gondia Jn to Belapur train fare is Rs.1090 in Third AC, Rs.1575 in Second AC and Rs.400 in Sleeper for this train. In Maharashtra Express (11040), seat availability status is GNWL4/WL1 in Second AC (2A) with 65% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL15/WL8 in Third AC (3A) with 51% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL51/WL44 in Sleeper (SL) with 49% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Gondia Jn to Belapur train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Gondia Jn to Belapur is Azad Hind Express (12130) which travels a distance of 792 kms in just 12 hrs 29 mints. The slowest train from Gondia Jn to Belapur is Maharashtra Express (11040) which travels a distance of 793 kms in 14 hrs 49 mints. The most punctual train from Gondia Jn to Belapur is Maharashtra Express (11040) which reaches Belapur with an average delay of just 45 mints. The most delayed train from Gondia Jn to Belapur is Bilaspur Pune SF Express (12849) which reaches Belapur with an average delay of over 2 hrs 2 mints.
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.