Train seat availability for all 3 trains that run from Gondia Jn to Bamra can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Gondia Jn to Bamra is Rs 160 in None (GN), Rs 835 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1195 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 205 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1150 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1615 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 305 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Gondia Jn to Bamra is Ahmedabad Howrah SF Express (12833) which travels a distance of 523 kms in just 9 hrs 32 mints. The slowest train from Gondia Jn to Bamra is Itwari Tatanagar Passenger (58112) which travels a distance of 523 kms in 14 hrs 52 mints. The most punctual train from Gondia Jn to Bamra is Mumbai LTT Shalimar Kurla Express (18029) which reaches Bamra with an average delay of just 26 mints. The most delayed train from Gondia Jn to Bamra is Itwari Tatanagar Passenger (58112) which reaches Bamra with an average delay of over 1 hrs 2 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.