Hide Fare
Show Fare

Gondia Jn to Akola Jn train seat availability & fare

Mon, June 25
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Gitanjali Express
12860


G


AK
05:55
M T W T F S S
--
RLWL18/WL10
73%
Trends
checked 7 hrs ago
RLWL31/WL19
36%
Trends
checked 7 hrs ago
REGRET/RLWL151
0%
Trends
checked 7 hrs ago
Howrah Mumbai CSMT Weekly SF Express
12870


G


AK
06:19
- - - - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Kamakhya Mumbai LTT Karmabhoomi Express
22512


G


AK
06:19
M - - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Howrah Sainagar Shirdi SF Express
22894


G


AK
06:19
- - - - F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Puri Gandhidham Weekly SF Express (via Vizianagaram)
22974


G


AK
06:19
- - - - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Maharashtra Express
11040


G


AK
06:50
M T W T F S S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Hatia Pune SF Express
22846


G


AK
06:05
- T - - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Hatia Pune Weekly SF SpecialFare Special
02846


G


AK
05:42
- - - T - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Shalimar Mumbai LTT (Kurla) Express
18030


G


AK
07:45
M T W T F S S
--
RLWL12/WL9
74%
Trends
checked 18 hrs ago
RLWL10/WL9
58%
Trends
checked 18 hrs ago
Availability
Trends
Howrah Mumbai CSMT Mail (Via Nagpur)
12810


G


AK
06:40
M T W T F S S
RLWL2/WL2
67%
Trends
checked 18 hrs ago
RLWL17/WL7
58%
Trends
checked 18 hrs ago
RLWL24/WL20
56%
Trends
checked 18 hrs ago
RLWL61/WL50
63%
Trends
checked 18 hrs ago
Puri Ahmedabad Superfast Express ( via Brahmapur )
12843


G


AK
05:48
- - W - F S S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Puri Ahmedabad Express ( via Sambalpur )
18405


G


AK
05:48
- - - T - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Santragachi Hapa AC Superfast Special Fare Special
02834


G


AK
07:05
- - - - - S -
--
--
Availability
Trends
--
Malda Town Surat Express
13425


G


AK
06:05
- - - - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Bilaspur Hapa SF Express
22940


G


AK
06:05
- - - T - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Azad Hind Express
12130


G


AK
05:43
M T W T F S S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Jnaneswari Super Deluxe Express
12102


G


AK
05:45
M T - T F - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Howrah Porbandar (Aradhana) SF Express
12906


G


AK
05:45
- - W - - S S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Vidarbha SF Express
12106


G


AK
06:05
M T W T F S S
GNWL9/WL3
66%
Trends
checked 14 hrs ago
AVAILABLE 7
100%
Trends
checked 14 hrs ago
GNWL58/WL30
73%
Trends
checked 14 hrs ago
GNWL98/WL61
80%
Trends
checked 14 hrs ago
Puri Mumbai LTT (Weekly) via Titlagarh SF Express
12146


G


AK
06:00
- - W - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Samarsata SF Express
12152


G


AK
06:00
- - - - - S S
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Santragachi Porbandar Kavi Guru SF Express
12950


G


AK
06:00
M - - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Puri Ajmer Express
18421


G


AK
06:00
- T - - F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Bilaspur Pune SF Express
12849


G


AK
06:20
- - - T - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Howrah Ahmedabad Superfast Express
12834


G


AK
06:30
M T W T F S S
--
RLWL15/WL11
59%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL33/WL18
43%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL75/WL50
61%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Bilaspur Pune Weekly Summer Special
08295


G


AK
06:13
- - - - F - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Puri Sai Nagar Shirdi Express
18407


G


AK
06:13
- - - - - S -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Hatia Mumbai LTT SF Express
12812


G


AK
06:10
- - - - F S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Bhubaneswar Mumbai LTT SF Express
12880


G


AK
06:10
M - - T - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Visakhapatnam Mumbai LTT SF Express (via Nagpur)
22847


G


AK
06:10
- - - - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Santragachi Mumbai CSMT AC Superfast Special Fare Special
01124


G


AK
05:53
M - - - - - -
--
--
AVAILABLE 1
100%
Trends
checked 7 hrs ago
--
Recently Asked Question

Gondia Jn to Akola Jn train time table

Maharashtra Express (11040) departs from Gondia Jn station (G) at and arrives Akola Jn station (AK) at taking a total of 6 hrs 50 mints to cover the distance of 383 kms. Vidarbha SF Express (12106) departs from Gondia Jn station (G) at and arrives Akola Jn station (AK) at taking a total of 6 hrs 5 mints to cover the distance of 383 kms. Howrah Ahmedabad Superfast Express (12834) departs from Gondia Jn station (G) at and arrives Akola Jn station (AK) at taking a total of 6 hrs 30 mints to cover the distance of 383 kms. Gitanjali Express (12860) departs from Gondia Jn station (G) at and arrives Akola Jn station (AK) at taking a total of 5 hrs 55 mints to cover the distance of 383 kms. Visakhapatnam Mumbai LTT SF Express (via Nagpur) (22847) departs from Gondia Jn station (G) at and arrives Akola Jn station (AK) at taking a total of 6 hrs 10 mints to cover the distance of 382 kms.

Gondia Jn to Akola Jn train Seat Availability

In Vidarbha SF Express (12106), seat availability status is GNWL1/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 73% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is AVAILABLE 7 in Second AC (2A), seat availability status is AVAILABLE 6 in Third AC (3A) and seat availability status is AVAILABLE 26 in Sleeper (SL) for tomorrow. In Howrah Ahmedabad Superfast Express (12834), seat availability status is RLWL15/WL10 in Second AC (2A) with 62% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL31/WL23 in Third AC (3A) with 44% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL79/WL68 in Sleeper (SL) with 56% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Gitanjali Express (12860), seat availability status is RLWL12/WL12 in Second AC (2A) with 61% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL33/WL17 in Third AC (3A) with 31% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL89/WL58 in Sleeper (SL) with 60% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Gondia Jn to Akola Jn train Fare

Fare for trains from Gondia Jn to Akola Jn is Rs 1540 in First AC (1A), Rs 125 in None (GN), Rs 640 in Third AC (3A), Rs 915 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 235 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL).

Gondia Jn to Akola Jn Vidarbha SF Express 12106

Gondia Jn to Akola Jn Vidarbha SF Express (12106) departs from Gondia Jn station (G) at and arrives Akola Jn station (AK) at . Gondia Jn to Akola Jn train fare is Rs.1620 in First AC, Rs.140 in None, Rs.690 in Third AC, Rs.965 in Second AC and Rs.265 in Sleeper for this train. In Vidarbha SF Express (12106), seat availability status is GNWL1/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 73% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is AVAILABLE 7 in Second AC (2A), seat availability status is AVAILABLE 6 in Third AC (3A) and seat availability status is AVAILABLE 26 in Sleeper (SL) for tomorrow.

Gondia Jn to Akola Jn Gitanjali Express 12860

Gondia Jn to Akola Jn Gitanjali Express (12860) departs from Gondia Jn station (G) at and arrives Akola Jn station (AK) at . Gondia Jn to Akola Jn train fare is Rs.140 in None, Rs.690 in Third AC, Rs.965 in Second AC and Rs.265 in Sleeper for this train. In Gitanjali Express (12860), seat availability status is RLWL12/WL12 in Second AC (2A) with 61% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL33/WL17 in Third AC (3A) with 31% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL89/WL58 in Sleeper (SL) with 60% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Gondia Jn to Akola Jn Maharashtra Express 11040

Gondia Jn to Akola Jn Maharashtra Express (11040) departs from Gondia Jn station (G) at and arrives Akola Jn station (AK) at . Gondia Jn to Akola Jn train fare is Rs.640 in Third AC, Rs.915 in Second AC and Rs.235 in Sleeper for this train.

Gondia Jn to Akola Jn Howrah Ahmedabad Superfast Express 12834

Gondia Jn to Akola Jn Howrah Ahmedabad Superfast Express (12834) departs from Gondia Jn station (G) at and arrives Akola Jn station (AK) at . Gondia Jn to Akola Jn train fare is Rs.690 in Third AC, Rs.965 in Second AC and Rs.265 in Sleeper for this train. In Howrah Ahmedabad Superfast Express (12834), seat availability status is RLWL15/WL10 in Second AC (2A) with 62% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL31/WL23 in Third AC (3A) with 44% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL79/WL68 in Sleeper (SL) with 56% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Gondia Jn to Akola Jn Visakhapatnam Mumbai LTT SF Express (via Nagpur) 22847

Gondia Jn to Akola Jn Visakhapatnam Mumbai LTT SF Express (via Nagpur) (22847) departs from Gondia Jn station (G) at and arrives Akola Jn station (AK) at . Gondia Jn to Akola Jn train fare is Rs.140 in None, Rs.690 in Third AC, Rs.965 in Second AC and Rs.265 in Sleeper for this train.

Gondia Jn to Akola Jn train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Gondia Jn to Akola Jn is Hatia Pune Weekly SF SpecialFare Special (02846) which travels a distance of 383 kms in just 5 hrs 42 mints. The slowest train from Gondia Jn to Akola Jn is Shalimar Mumbai LTT (Kurla) Express (18030) which travels a distance of 383 kms in 7 hrs 45 mints. The most punctual train from Gondia Jn to Akola Jn is Puri Gandhidham Weekly SF Express (via Vizianagaram) (22974) which reaches Akola Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Gondia Jn to Akola Jn is Howrah Ahmedabad Superfast Express (12834) which reaches Akola Jn with an average delay of over 4 hrs 28 mints.
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.