close
swap_horiz
close

Gondia Jn to Ahmedabad trains

22974
Puri Gandhidham Weekly SF Express (via Vizianagaram)
G ()
Gondia Jn
18 hr 58 min
ADI ()
Ahmedabad Jn
SL
₹ 515
12843
Puri Ahmedabad SF Express ( via Brahmapur )
G ()
Gondia Jn
18 hr 43 min
ADI ()
Ahmedabad Jn
SL
₹ 515
18405
Puri Ahmedabad Express ( via Sambalpur )
G ()
Gondia Jn
18 hr 43 min
ADI ()
Ahmedabad Jn
SL
₹ 485
12994
Puri Gandhidham Weekly SF Express (via Bhubaneswar)
G ()
Gondia Jn
18 hr 43 min
ADI ()
Ahmedabad Jn
SL
₹ 515
02834
Santragachi Hapa AC SF Special Fare Special
G ()
Gondia Jn
20 hr 25 min
ADI ()
Ahmedabad Jn
3A
N/A
22940
Bilaspur Hapa SF Express
G ()
Gondia Jn
19 hr 25 min
ADI ()
Ahmedabad Jn
SL
₹ 515
12906
Howrah Porbandar (Aradhana) Superfast Express
G ()
Gondia Jn
18 hr 45 min
ADI ()
Ahmedabad Jn
SL
₹ 515
12950
Santragachi Porbandar Kavi Guru SF Express
G ()
Gondia Jn
19 hr 05 min
ADI ()
Ahmedabad Jn
SL
₹ 515
18421
Puri Ajmer Express
G ()
Gondia Jn
19 hr 15 min
ADI ()
Ahmedabad Jn
SL
₹ 485
12834
Howrah Ahmedabad Superfast Express
G ()
Gondia Jn
20 hr 40 min
ADI ()
Ahmedabad Jn
SL
₹ 515
info

Gondia Jn to Ahmedabad train time table

Howrah Ahmedabad Superfast Express (12834) departs from Gondia Jn station (G) at and arrives Ahmedabad Jn station (ADI) at taking a total of 20 hrs 40 mints to cover the distance of 1087 kms. Puri Ahmedabad SF Express ( via Brahmapur ) (12843) departs from Gondia Jn station (G) at and arrives Ahmedabad Jn station (ADI) at taking a total of 18 hrs 43 mints to cover the distance of 1085 kms. Puri Ahmedabad Express ( via Sambalpur ) (18405) departs from Gondia Jn station (G) at and arrives Ahmedabad Jn station (ADI) at taking a total of 18 hrs 43 mints to cover the distance of 1086 kms. Howrah Porbandar (Aradhana) Superfast Express (12906) departs from Gondia Jn station (G) at and arrives Ahmedabad Jn station (ADI) at taking a total of 18 hrs 45 mints to cover the distance of 1086 kms. Bilaspur Hapa SF Express (22940) departs from Gondia Jn station (G) at and arrives Ahmedabad Jn station (ADI) at taking a total of 19 hrs 25 mints to cover the distance of 1085 kms.
info

Gondia Jn to Ahmedabad train Seat Availability

In Howrah Ahmedabad Superfast Express (12834), seat availability status is RLWL16/WL12 in Second AC (2A) with 59% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL28/WL19 in Third AC (3A) with 41% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL105/WL88 in Sleeper (SL) with 28% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Puri Ahmedabad SF Express ( via Brahmapur ) (12843), seat availability status is RLWL11/WL8 in Second AC (2A) with 56% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL29/WL20 in Third AC (3A) with 57% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL85/WL59 in Sleeper (SL) with 32% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Howrah Porbandar (Aradhana) Superfast Express (12906), seat availability status is RLWL16/WL8 in Second AC (2A) with 72% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL28/WL17 in Third AC (3A) with 46% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL91/WL58 in Sleeper (SL) with 27% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Gondia Jn to Ahmedabad train Fare

Fare for trains from Gondia Jn to Ahmedabad is Rs 270 in None (GN), Rs 1325 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1925 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 485 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1710 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2450 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 625 in Sleeper (SL).
info

Gondia Jn to Ahmedabad Puri Ahmedabad SF Express ( via Brahmapur ) 12843

Gondia Jn to Ahmedabad Puri Ahmedabad SF Express ( via Brahmapur ) (12843) departs from Gondia Jn station (G) at and arrives Ahmedabad Jn station (ADI) at . Gondia Jn to Ahmedabad train fare is Rs.1375 in Third AC, Rs.1970 in Second AC and Rs.515 in Sleeper for this train. In Puri Ahmedabad SF Express ( via Brahmapur ) (12843), seat availability status is RLWL11/WL8 in Second AC (2A) with 56% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL29/WL20 in Third AC (3A) with 57% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL85/WL59 in Sleeper (SL) with 32% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Gondia Jn to Ahmedabad Howrah Porbandar (Aradhana) Superfast Express 12906

Gondia Jn to Ahmedabad Howrah Porbandar (Aradhana) Superfast Express (12906) departs from Gondia Jn station (G) at and arrives Ahmedabad Jn station (ADI) at . Gondia Jn to Ahmedabad train fare is Rs.285 in None, Rs.1375 in Third AC, Rs.1970 in Second AC and Rs.515 in Sleeper for this train. In Howrah Porbandar (Aradhana) Superfast Express (12906), seat availability status is RLWL16/WL8 in Second AC (2A) with 72% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL28/WL17 in Third AC (3A) with 46% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL91/WL58 in Sleeper (SL) with 27% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Gondia Jn to Ahmedabad Howrah Ahmedabad Superfast Express 12834

Gondia Jn to Ahmedabad Howrah Ahmedabad Superfast Express (12834) departs from Gondia Jn station (G) at and arrives Ahmedabad Jn station (ADI) at . Gondia Jn to Ahmedabad train fare is Rs.1375 in Third AC, Rs.1970 in Second AC and Rs.515 in Sleeper for this train. In Howrah Ahmedabad Superfast Express (12834), seat availability status is RLWL16/WL12 in Second AC (2A) with 59% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL28/WL19 in Third AC (3A) with 41% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL105/WL88 in Sleeper (SL) with 28% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Gondia Jn to Ahmedabad Bilaspur Hapa SF Express 22940

Gondia Jn to Ahmedabad Bilaspur Hapa SF Express (22940) departs from Gondia Jn station (G) at and arrives Ahmedabad Jn station (ADI) at . Gondia Jn to Ahmedabad train fare is Rs.1375 in Third AC, Rs.1970 in Second AC and Rs.515 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Gondia Jn to Ahmedabad Puri Ahmedabad Express ( via Sambalpur ) 18405

Gondia Jn to Ahmedabad Puri Ahmedabad Express ( via Sambalpur ) (18405) departs from Gondia Jn station (G) at and arrives Ahmedabad Jn station (ADI) at . Gondia Jn to Ahmedabad train fare is Rs.270 in None, Rs.1325 in Third AC, Rs.1925 in Second AC and Rs.485 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Gondia Jn to Ahmedabad train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Gondia Jn to Ahmedabad is Puri Ahmedabad SF Express ( via Brahmapur ) (12843) which travels a distance of 1085 kms in just 18 hrs 43 mints. The slowest train from Gondia Jn to Ahmedabad is Howrah Ahmedabad Superfast Express (12834) which travels a distance of 1087 kms in 20 hrs 40 mints. The most punctual train from Gondia Jn to Ahmedabad is Santragachi Hapa AC SF Special Fare Special (02834) which reaches Ahmedabad Jn with an average delay of just 23 mints. The most delayed train from Gondia Jn to Ahmedabad is Santragachi Hapa AC SF Special Fare Special (02834) which reaches Ahmedabad Jn with an average delay of over 23 mints.
info

About Ahmedabad

Ahmedabad lies on the banks of Sabarmati river is the largest city in the state of Gujarat. It has been declared World Heritage City by UNESCO in year 2017. Ahmedabad is an education hub having some of the prestigious colleges of the nation. It has one of the only two kite museums around the world which kite lovers can explore and cherish. It is home to the Father of the nation-Mahatama Gandhi who were born on these land. It has many beautiful monuments and architectures like the Jama Masjid, Siddi Sayyed Mosque and is full of gardens and lakes. Ahmedabad is well connected via roads, railway and airways. Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport (AMD) is located 9 kms away from the central Ahmedabad and serves the cities of Ahmedabad and Gandhinagar of Gujarat. It is known for textile mills industry and is an entrepreneurial paradise. Ahmedabad is also known for large variety of vegan dishes and cuisines. Ahmedabad has 2 railway stations - Ahmedabad Jn (ADI) and Sabarmati Jn (SBI).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.
close
Recently Asked Question
What is the position of S6 coach in 12617?
@faizan2 Usually S6 coach is 8th coach from engine in train 12617.
check_circle Solved
182 views
  
1 reply
I got 1 RAC and 1 waiting and chart is prepared. How will I travel now?
In train number 12992 for date of Journey 10.December.2018 after final chart is prepared I have one ticket RAC Confirmed and the other one is waitlisted. Now what can be done as I am traveling with my…
edit Answer
235 views
  
0 reply
There are 130 seats available before 2 hours of train departure still I got RAC tickets. Will I get confirm berth?
[ My query is about train 22461 ]
edit Answer
69 views
  
0 reply
How likely am I to get preffered berths (SU and SL)?
I need to book two seats (preferably side lower and upper) on train has currently has 24 available in 3A. How likely I am to get those seats? And is there anything I can do to increase my chances of …
edit Answer
195 views
  
0 reply
12604 I'm waiting for TC from secundrabad onwards. I reached Guntur still TC not came. I have RAC 3 number to get confirm waiting for TC. For this train TC won't be there Ha
TC query for 12604 train
edit Answer
231 views
  
0 reply
When will ticket booking start for train-06579?
When will this train tickets will be issued Pls give me the time of open the train tickets in online
edit Answer
574 views
  
2 replies
My was confirm होगा wt 4,5 hai
My was confirm होगा wt 4,5 hai
edit Answer
210 views
  
0 reply
How do I book online ticket for passenger trains
[ My query is about train 55809 ]
edit Answer
367 views
  
1 reply
Why charting showing 1 day before in train no 12553
my journey date is 10.12.2018, in train no 12553 from Siwan but status showing chart prepared why?
edit Answer
230 views
  
1 reply
I have booked two tickets through trainman app now i need to cancel it. D.O.J is dec 12th. The tickets are not shown in the " my booking" section.What should i do? Please help!
i want to cancel my ticket and its not showing in the respective section. Booked using Trainman app.There is no option of cancelling of tickets! How can i cancel. Please help.
edit Answer
103 views
  
0 reply
When the chart will prepare for 11058
Why chart not prepared till now
edit Answer
81 views
  
0 reply