Train seat availability for all 3 trains that run from Gonda Jn to Mehsi can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Gonda Jn to Mehsi is Rs 135 in None (GN), Rs 685 in Third AC (3A), Rs 985 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 255 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Gonda Jn to Mehsi is Jan Nayak Express (UnReserved) (15212) which travels a distance of 422 kms in just 8 hrs 23 mints. The slowest train from Gonda Jn to Mehsi is Bandra Terminus Muzaffarpur Avadh Express (19039) which travels a distance of 422 kms in 9 hrs 15 mints. The most punctual train from Gonda Jn to Mehsi is Porbandar Muzaffarpur Express (19269) which reaches Mehsi with an average delay of just 1 hrs 31 mints. The most delayed train from Gonda Jn to Mehsi is Jan Nayak Express (UnReserved) (15212) which reaches Mehsi with an average delay of over 3 hrs 26 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.