Train seat availability for all 13 trains that run from Gonda Jn to Babhnan can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Gonda Jn to Babhnan is Rs 65 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 305 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1165 in First AC (1A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 140 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 35 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 135 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 595 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Gonda Jn to Babhnan is Mumbai LTT Gorakhpur Sant Kabir Dham SF Express (12542) which travels a distance of 58 kms in just 41 mints. The slowest train from Gonda Jn to Babhnan is Gonda Gorakhpur Passenger (UnReserved) (55026) which travels a distance of 58 kms in 1 hrs 39 mints. The most punctual train from Gonda Jn to Babhnan is Gonda Gorakhpur Passenger (UnReserved) (55028) which reaches Babhnan with an average delay of just 21 mints. The most delayed train from Gonda Jn to Babhnan is Lucknow Jn Barauni Express (15204) which reaches Babhnan with an average delay of over 2 hrs 10 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.