Sampark Kranti is a series of express trains in India that connects different states of India to the national capital - New Delhi. Sampark in Hindi means connectivity while Kranti is also a word in Hindi language meaning revolution. Thus these trains have revolutionized the state connectivity with center. These trains have a combination of all the classes - AC, Sleeper and Unreserved coaches. Sampark Kranti trains are for long distance journeys. These trains are named after states and Sampark Kranti train for a particular state has most of the stoppages in that state only. 2 sampark-kranti trains run from Gomoh Jn to Jaleswar - Odisha Sampark Kranti Puja Special (02820) and Odisha Sampark Kranti Express (12820).
Gomoh Jn to Jaleswar Odisha Sampark Kranti Puja Special (02820) departs from Gomoh Jn station (GMO) at and arrives Jaleswar station (JER) at . This train has 4 stoppages. Gomoh Jn to Jaleswar sampark-kranti fare is Rs.695 in Third AC, Rs.160 in Second Seater, Rs.960 in Second AC and Rs.270 in Sleeper for this train.
Gomoh Jn to Jaleswar Odisha Sampark Kranti Express (12820) departs from Gomoh Jn station (GMO) at and arrives Jaleswar station (JER) at . This train has 3 stoppages. Gomoh Jn to Jaleswar sampark-kranti fare is Rs.145 in None, Rs.695 in Third AC, Rs.960 in Second AC and Rs.270 in Sleeper for this train.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.