No class available for this train
Train seat availability for all 12 trains that run from Godhra Jn to Ramganj Mandi can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Godhra Jn to Ramganj Mandi is Rs 140 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1620 in First AC (1A), Rs 915 in Second AC (2A), Rs 235 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 125 in None (GN) and Rs 640 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 180 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Godhra Jn to Ramganj Mandi is Mumbai Bandra Terminus Kanpur Central (Weekly) SF Express (22444) which travels a distance of 381 kms in just 5 hrs 35 mints. The slowest train from Godhra Jn to Ramganj Mandi is Vadodara Kota Passenger (UnReserved) (59831) which travels a distance of 381 kms in 10 hrs 4 mints. The most punctual train from Godhra Jn to Ramganj Mandi is Hapa Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Katra (Sarvodaya) SF Express (12475) which reaches Ramganj Mandi with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Godhra Jn to Ramganj Mandi is Bandra Terminus Muzaffarpur Avadh Express (19039) which reaches Ramganj Mandi with an average delay of over 23 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.