No class available for this train
Train seat availability for all 21 trains that run from Godhra Jn to Meghnagar can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Godhra Jn to Meghnagar is Rs 65 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1165 in First AC (1A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 140 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 50 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 180 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Godhra Jn to Meghnagar is Somnath Jabalpur Express (via Bina) (11465) which travels a distance of 107 kms in just 1 hrs 22 mints. The slowest train from Godhra Jn to Meghnagar is Vadodara Kota Passenger (UnReserved) (59831) which travels a distance of 106 kms in 2 hrs 36 mints. The most punctual train from Godhra Jn to Meghnagar is Sarvodaya Express (12473) which reaches Meghnagar with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Godhra Jn to Meghnagar is Swaraj Express (12471) which reaches Meghnagar with an average delay of over 31 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.