No class available for this train
Train seat availability for all 12 trains that run from Godhra Jn to Khachrod can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Godhra Jn to Khachrod is Rs 100 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1175 in First AC (1A), Rs 710 in Second AC (2A), Rs 165 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 85 in None (GN) and Rs 505 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 190 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Godhra Jn to Khachrod is Shanti Express (19309) which travels a distance of 215 kms in just 3 hrs 12 mints. The slowest train from Godhra Jn to Khachrod is Vadodara Kota Passenger (UnReserved) (59831) which travels a distance of 214 kms in 5 hrs 51 mints. The most punctual train from Godhra Jn to Khachrod is Somnath Jabalpur Express (Via Itarsi) (11463) which reaches Khachrod with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Godhra Jn to Khachrod is Bandra Terminus Gorakhpur Avadh Express (19037) which reaches Khachrod with an average delay of over 2 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.