Goa Madgaon to Ghaziabad train Seat Availability & Fare
Train seat availability for all 1 trains that run from Goa to Ghaziabad can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Goa to Ghaziabad is Rs 2015 in Third AC (3A), Rs 770 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 2910 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 470 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2435 in Third AC (3A), Rs 970 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 3435 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 485 in Second Seater (2S).
Goa is India's smallest state. Panaji is the capital of Goa while Vasco-de-gama is the largest city. Goa lies in the Konkan region. Goa's primary industry is tourism and it is a very famous tourist destination - popular with both domestic and international tourists. Goa has characteristic colourful houses, lush green fields and beaches. Lots and lots of beautiful beaches. Calangute, Baga and Anjuna in the north, Palolem and Colva in the south. Goa is also popular for nightlife. A lot of pubs and beachshacks remain open till late in night. Sunburn music festival takes place in Goa each year in December which also attracts a lot of tourists. Due to large number of beaches, water sports like parsailing, banana boat ride, jet skiing etc. are also popular here. Goa is also home to many churches. Best time to visit Goa is from November to February. It is not advisable to go during summer as it is extremely hot. Goa has an international airport. It is also well-connected by roads and rail. Goa has 3 railway stations - Goa Madgaon (MAO), Vasco Da Gama (VSG) and Thivim (THVM).
Ghaziabad is one of the largest industrial cities of Uttar Pradesh. It is situated very close to Delhi (approx 20 Kms) and is known as Delhi NCR (National Capital Region). Ghaziabad has a large number of small and medium scale manufacturing units. Delhi's metro service is extended up to Ghaziabad. Ghaziabad does not have an airport of its own and is served by the Indira Gandhi International Airport of Delhi which is approx 45 Kms away. It is situated in the middle of river Ganga and Yamuna. Ghaziabad has 1 railway station - Ghaziabad (GZB).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.