Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Ghaziabad to Sarupathar can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Ghaziabad to Sarupathar is Rs 5235 in First AC (1A), Rs 2105 in Third AC (3A), Rs 795 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 3070 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 495 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2525 in Third AC (3A), Rs 995 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 3595 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 510 in Second Seater (2S).
The fastest train from Ghaziabad to Sarupathar is Avadh Assam COVID 19 Special (05910) which travels a distance of 2208 kms in just 48 hrs 54 mints. The slowest train from Ghaziabad to Sarupathar is Avadh Assam Express (15910) which travels a distance of 2208 kms in 49 hrs 5 mints. The most punctual train from Ghaziabad to Sarupathar is Avadh Assam COVID 19 Special (05910) which reaches Sarupathar with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Ghaziabad to Sarupathar is Avadh Assam COVID 19 Special (05910) which reaches Sarupathar with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Ghaziabad is one of the largest industrial cities of Uttar Pradesh. It is situated very close to Delhi (approx 20 Kms) and is known as Delhi NCR (National Capital Region). Ghaziabad has a large number of small and medium scale manufacturing units. Delhi's metro service is extended up to Ghaziabad. Ghaziabad does not have an airport of its own and is served by the Indira Gandhi International Airport of Delhi which is approx 45 Kms away. It is situated in the middle of river Ganga and Yamuna. Ghaziabad has 1 railway station - Ghaziabad (GZB).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.