Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Ghaziabad to Sarai Mir can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Ghaziabad to Sarai Mir is Rs 255 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 2695 in First AC (1A), Rs 1610 in Second AC (2A), Rs 435 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 240 in None (GN) and Rs 1140 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 270 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 2060 in Second AC (2A), Rs 550 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1455 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Ghaziabad to Sarai Mir is Kaifiyaat SF Express (12226) which travels a distance of 758 kms in just 13 hrs 6 mints. The slowest train from Ghaziabad to Sarai Mir is Kaifiyaat Special (02226) which travels a distance of 754 kms in 13 hrs 13 mints. The most punctual train from Ghaziabad to Sarai Mir is Kaifiyaat SF Express (12226) which reaches Sarai Mir with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Ghaziabad to Sarai Mir is Kaifiyaat SF Express (12226) which reaches Sarai Mir with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Ghaziabad is one of the largest industrial cities of Uttar Pradesh. It is situated very close to Delhi (approx 20 Kms) and is known as Delhi NCR (National Capital Region). Ghaziabad has a large number of small and medium scale manufacturing units. Delhi's metro service is extended up to Ghaziabad. Ghaziabad does not have an airport of its own and is served by the Indira Gandhi International Airport of Delhi which is approx 45 Kms away. It is situated in the middle of river Ganga and Yamuna. Ghaziabad has 1 railway station - Ghaziabad (GZB).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.