Ghaziabad to Roorkee train Seat Availability & Fare
Shatabdi express is a premium category full air-conditioned train that connects important cities of India. These are the fastest trains in India which can run at over 150 kmph. These trains runs for short distances only and are not for overnight journeys. Shatabdi trains have only seating arrangements. They are equipped with safer LHB coaches. The first Shatabdi Express train was introduced in 1988 to commemorate the birth centenary of Jawahar Lal Nehru, the first Prime Minister of India. These train offers catering facilities and the food fare is included in ticket cost. Shatabdi trains have classes Chair Car (CC) and Executive Class(EC). These are best alternative to bus journeys. 1 shatabdi train runs from Ghaziabad to Roorkee - DDN SHTBDI EXP (12017).
Ghaziabad to Roorkee DDN SHTBDI EXP (12017) departs from Ghaziabad station (GZB) at and arrives Roorkee station (RK) at . This train has 4 stoppages. Ghaziabad to Roorkee shatabdi fare is Rs.525 in Chair Car and Rs.1030 in Executive Class for this train which includes meal charges also.
Jan Shatabdi express as the name indicates is the shatabdi express for Jan (common mass). Basically these trains are an affordable version of Shatabdi trains in India. Therefore Jan Shatabdi trains have either seating arrangements as air-conditioned Chair Car (CC) or non air-conditioned Second Seating (2S) coaches. These are very pocket friendly compared to other trains on same route. These trains are for short distances and does not run overnight just like Shatabdi trains. It does not have onboard catering services which is there in Shatabdi trains. In general these trains are painted in white and blue combination with window panes painted either white or blue. 1 jan-shatabdi train runs from Ghaziabad to Roorkee - DDN JANSHTBDI (12055).
Ghaziabad to Roorkee DDN JANSHTBDI (12055) departs from Ghaziabad station (GZB) at and arrives Roorkee station (RK) at . This train has 5 stoppages. Ghaziabad to Roorkee jan-shatabdi fare is Rs.400 in Chair Car and Rs.120 in Second Seater for this train.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.