Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Ghaziabad to Ramgundam can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Ghaziabad to Ramgundam is Rs 4095 in First AC (1A), Rs 375 in None (GN), Rs 1680 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2410 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 640 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2100 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2935 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 820 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Ghaziabad to Ramgundam is Dehradun Madurai SF Express (12688) which travels a distance of 1459 kms in just 24 hrs 29 mints. The slowest train from Ghaziabad to Ramgundam is Dehradun Madurai SF Express (12688) which travels a distance of 1459 kms in 24 hrs 29 mints. The most punctual train from Ghaziabad to Ramgundam is Chandigarh Madurai SF Express (22688) which reaches Ramgundam with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Ghaziabad to Ramgundam is Dehradun Madurai SF Express (12688) which reaches Ramgundam with an average delay of over 10 mints.
Ghaziabad is one of the largest industrial cities of Uttar Pradesh. It is situated very close to Delhi (approx 20 Kms) and is known as Delhi NCR (National Capital Region). Ghaziabad has a large number of small and medium scale manufacturing units. Delhi's metro service is extended up to Ghaziabad. Ghaziabad does not have an airport of its own and is served by the Indira Gandhi International Airport of Delhi which is approx 45 Kms away. It is situated in the middle of river Ganga and Yamuna. Ghaziabad has 1 railway station - Ghaziabad (GZB).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.