Train seat availability for all 8 trains that run from Ghaziabad to Rajpura Jn can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Ghaziabad to Rajpura Jn is Rs 110 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 405 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1165 in First AC (1A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 180 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 90 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 170 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 715 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Ghaziabad to Rajpura Jn is Amrapali Express (15707) which travels a distance of 246 kms in just 5 hrs 18 mints. The slowest train from Ghaziabad to Rajpura Jn is Saryu Yamuna Express (14649) which travels a distance of 247 kms in 6 hrs 49 mints. The most punctual train from Ghaziabad to Rajpura Jn is Shalimar Express (14645) which reaches Rajpura Jn with an average delay of just 19 mints. The most delayed train from Ghaziabad to Rajpura Jn is Saryu Yamuna Express (14649) which reaches Rajpura Jn with an average delay of over 6 hrs 26 mints.
Ghaziabad is one of the largest industrial cities of Uttar Pradesh. It is situated very close to Delhi (approx 20 Kms) and is known as Delhi NCR (National Capital Region). Ghaziabad has a large number of small and medium scale manufacturing units. Delhi's metro service is extended up to Ghaziabad. Ghaziabad does not have an airport of its own and is served by the Indira Gandhi International Airport of Delhi which is approx 45 Kms away. It is situated in the middle of river Ganga and Yamuna. Ghaziabad has 1 railway station - Ghaziabad (GZB).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.