Train seat availability for all 3 trains that run from Ghaziabad to Phalodi Jn can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Ghaziabad to Phalodi Jn is Rs 260 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 2415 in First AC (1A), Rs 1445 in Second AC (2A), Rs 390 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 215 in None (GN) and Rs 1025 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 275 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1865 in Second AC (2A), Rs 495 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1340 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Ghaziabad to Phalodi Jn is Howrah Jaisalmer SF Express (12371) which travels a distance of 644 kms in just 12 hrs 10 mints. The slowest train from Ghaziabad to Phalodi Jn is Ranikhet Express (15014) which travels a distance of 843 kms in 17 hrs 8 mints. The most punctual train from Ghaziabad to Phalodi Jn is Howrah Jaisalmer SF Express (12371) which reaches Phalodi Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Ghaziabad to Phalodi Jn is Howrah Jaisalmer SF Express (12371) which reaches Phalodi Jn with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Ghaziabad is one of the largest industrial cities of Uttar Pradesh. It is situated very close to Delhi (approx 20 Kms) and is known as Delhi NCR (National Capital Region). Ghaziabad has a large number of small and medium scale manufacturing units. Delhi's metro service is extended up to Ghaziabad. Ghaziabad does not have an airport of its own and is served by the Indira Gandhi International Airport of Delhi which is approx 45 Kms away. It is situated in the middle of river Ganga and Yamuna. Ghaziabad has 1 railway station - Ghaziabad (GZB).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.