Shaheed Express (14674) departs from Ghaziabad station (GZB) at and arrives Jaynagar station (JYG) at taking a total of 26 hrs 58 mints to cover the distance of 1185 kms.
Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Ghaziabad to Jaynagar can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Ghaziabad to Jaynagar is Rs 310 in None (GN), Rs 1440 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2075 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 535 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1860 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2600 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 690 in Sleeper (SL).
Ghaziabad to Jaynagar Shaheed Express (14674) departs from Ghaziabad station (GZB) at and arrives Jaynagar station (JYG) at . Ghaziabad to Jaynagar train fare is Rs.310 in None, Rs.1440 in Third AC, Rs.2075 in Second AC and Rs.535 in Sleeper for this train.
The fastest train from Ghaziabad to Jaynagar is Saryu Yamuna Express (14650) which travels a distance of 1203 kms in just 26 hrs 58 mints. The slowest train from Ghaziabad to Jaynagar is Saryu Yamuna Express (14650) which travels a distance of 1203 kms in 26 hrs 58 mints. The most punctual train from Ghaziabad to Jaynagar is Shaheed Express (14674) which reaches Jaynagar with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Ghaziabad to Jaynagar is Saryu Yamuna Express (14650) which reaches Jaynagar with an average delay of over 28 mints.
Ghaziabad is one of the largest industrial cities of Uttar Pradesh. It is situated very close to Delhi (approx 20 Kms) and is known as Delhi NCR (National Capital Region). Ghaziabad has a large number of small and medium scale manufacturing units. Delhi's metro service is extended up to Ghaziabad. Ghaziabad does not have an airport of its own and is served by the Indira Gandhi International Airport of Delhi which is approx 45 Kms away. It is situated in the middle of river Ganga and Yamuna. Ghaziabad has 1 railway station - Ghaziabad (GZB).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.