No class available for this train
Train seat availability for all 9 trains that run from Ghaziabad to Gurgaon can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Ghaziabad to Gurgaon is Rs 50 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1170 in First AC (1A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 145 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 35 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 190 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Ghaziabad to Gurgaon is Uttaranchal Express (19566) which travels a distance of 57 kms in just 1 hrs 48 mints. The slowest train from Ghaziabad to Gurgaon is Corbett Park Link Express (25014) which travels a distance of 51 kms in 2 hrs 29 mints. The most punctual train from Ghaziabad to Gurgaon is Howrah Jaisalmer SF Express (12371) which reaches Gurgaon with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Ghaziabad to Gurgaon is Kamakhya Bhagat Ki Kothi Weekly Express (15624) which reaches Gurgaon with an average delay of over 1 hrs 39 mints.
Ghaziabad is one of the largest industrial cities of Uttar Pradesh. It is situated very close to Delhi (approx 20 Kms) and is known as Delhi NCR (National Capital Region). Ghaziabad has a large number of small and medium scale manufacturing units. Delhi's metro service is extended up to Ghaziabad. Ghaziabad does not have an airport of its own and is served by the Indira Gandhi International Airport of Delhi which is approx 45 Kms away. It is situated in the middle of river Ganga and Yamuna. Ghaziabad has 1 railway station - Ghaziabad (GZB).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.