Kalka Mail (12312) departs from Ghaziabad station (GZB) at and arrives Durgapur station (DGR) at taking a total of 21 hrs 16 mints to cover the distance of 1267 kms. This train has 24 stoppages.
Train seat availability for all 4 trains that run from Ghaziabad to Durgapur can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Ghaziabad to Durgapur is Rs 355 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 3730 in First AC (1A), Rs 2200 in Second AC (2A), Rs 590 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 340 in None (GN) and Rs 1540 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 370 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 2725 in Second AC (2A), Rs 750 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1960 in Third AC (3A).
Ghaziabad to Durgapur Kalka Mail (12312) departs from Ghaziabad station (GZB) at and arrives Durgapur station (DGR) at . This train has 24 stoppages. Ghaziabad to Durgapur train fare is Rs.3730 in First AC, Rs.340 in None, Rs.1540 in Third AC, Rs.2200 in Second AC and Rs.590 in Sleeper for this train.
The fastest train from Ghaziabad to Durgapur is Kalka Mail (12312) which travels a distance of 1267 kms in just 21 hrs 16 mints. The slowest train from Ghaziabad to Durgapur is Netaji SF Special (Kalka Mail) (02312) which travels a distance of 1267 kms in 21 hrs 56 mints. The most punctual train from Ghaziabad to Durgapur is Kalka Mail (12312) which reaches Durgapur with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Ghaziabad to Durgapur is Kalka Mail (12312) which reaches Durgapur with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Ghaziabad is one of the largest industrial cities of Uttar Pradesh. It is situated very close to Delhi (approx 20 Kms) and is known as Delhi NCR (National Capital Region). Ghaziabad has a large number of small and medium scale manufacturing units. Delhi's metro service is extended up to Ghaziabad. Ghaziabad does not have an airport of its own and is served by the Indira Gandhi International Airport of Delhi which is approx 45 Kms away. It is situated in the middle of river Ganga and Yamuna. Ghaziabad has 1 railway station - Ghaziabad (GZB).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.