Train seat availability for all 3 trains that run from Ghaziabad to Bhadaura can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Ghaziabad to Bhadaura is Rs 240 in None (GN), Rs 1160 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1690 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 430 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1500 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2180 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 555 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Ghaziabad to Bhadaura is Anand Vihar Terminal Sealdah (Upper India) Express (13120) which travels a distance of 832 kms in just 16 hrs 8 mints. The slowest train from Ghaziabad to Bhadaura is Farakka Express (via Sultanpur) (13414) which travels a distance of 854 kms in 19 hrs 3 mints. The most punctual train from Ghaziabad to Bhadaura is Anand Vihar Terminal Sealdah (Upper India) Express (13120) which reaches Bhadaura with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Ghaziabad to Bhadaura is Anand Vihar Terminal Sealdah (Upper India) Express (13120) which reaches Bhadaura with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Ghaziabad is one of the largest industrial cities of Uttar Pradesh. It is situated very close to Delhi (approx 20 Kms) and is known as Delhi NCR (National Capital Region). Ghaziabad has a large number of small and medium scale manufacturing units. Delhi's metro service is extended up to Ghaziabad. Ghaziabad does not have an airport of its own and is served by the Indira Gandhi International Airport of Delhi which is approx 45 Kms away. It is situated in the middle of river Ganga and Yamuna. Ghaziabad has 1 railway station - Ghaziabad (GZB).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.