Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Ghaziabad to Batala Jn can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Ghaziabad to Batala Jn is Rs 155 in None (GN), Rs 815 in Third AC (3A) and Rs 300 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1130 in Third AC (3A) and Rs 400 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Ghaziabad to Batala Jn is Tatanagar Jammu Tawi Link Express (18101) which travels a distance of 506 kms in just 12 hrs 30 mints. The slowest train from Ghaziabad to Batala Jn is Tatanagar Jammu Tawi Link Express (18101) which travels a distance of 506 kms in 12 hrs 30 mints. The most punctual train from Ghaziabad to Batala Jn is Sambalpur Jammu Tawi Express (18309) which reaches Batala Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Ghaziabad to Batala Jn is Tatanagar Jammu Tawi Link Express (18101) which reaches Batala Jn with an average delay of over 3 hrs 25 mints.
Ghaziabad is one of the largest industrial cities of Uttar Pradesh. It is situated very close to Delhi (approx 20 Kms) and is known as Delhi NCR (National Capital Region). Ghaziabad has a large number of small and medium scale manufacturing units. Delhi's metro service is extended up to Ghaziabad. Ghaziabad does not have an airport of its own and is served by the Indira Gandhi International Airport of Delhi which is approx 45 Kms away. It is situated in the middle of river Ganga and Yamuna. Ghaziabad has 1 railway station - Ghaziabad (GZB).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.