Padmavat Express (14208) departs from Ghaziabad station (GZB) at and arrives Bachhrawan station (BCN) at taking a total of 9 hrs 4 mints to cover the distance of 514 kms.
Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Ghaziabad to Bachhrawan can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Ghaziabad to Bachhrawan is Rs 1995 in First AC (1A), Rs 170 in None (GN), Rs 845 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1205 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 315 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1160 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1625 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 415 in Sleeper (SL).
Ghaziabad to Bachhrawan Padmavat Express (14208) departs from Ghaziabad station (GZB) at and arrives Bachhrawan station (BCN) at . Ghaziabad to Bachhrawan train fare is Rs.1995 in First AC, Rs.170 in None, Rs.845 in Third AC, Rs.1205 in Second AC and Rs.315 in Sleeper for this train.
The fastest train from Ghaziabad to Bachhrawan is Padmavat Express (14208) which travels a distance of 514 kms in just 9 hrs 4 mints. The slowest train from Ghaziabad to Bachhrawan is Kashi Vishwanath Express (14258) which travels a distance of 513 kms in 9 hrs 56 mints. The most punctual train from Ghaziabad to Bachhrawan is Padmavat Express (14208) which reaches Bachhrawan with an average delay of just 7 mints. The most delayed train from Ghaziabad to Bachhrawan is Kashi Vishwanath Express (14258) which reaches Bachhrawan with an average delay of over 27 mints.
Ghaziabad is one of the largest industrial cities of Uttar Pradesh. It is situated very close to Delhi (approx 20 Kms) and is known as Delhi NCR (National Capital Region). Ghaziabad has a large number of small and medium scale manufacturing units. Delhi's metro service is extended up to Ghaziabad. Ghaziabad does not have an airport of its own and is served by the Indira Gandhi International Airport of Delhi which is approx 45 Kms away. It is situated in the middle of river Ganga and Yamuna. Ghaziabad has 1 railway station - Ghaziabad (GZB).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.