Train seat availability for all 3 trains that run from Ghatsila to Balasore can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Ghatsila to Balasore is Rs 80 in None (GN), Rs 505 in Third AC (3A), Rs 710 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 165 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Ghatsila to Balasore is Purushottam Express (12802) which travels a distance of 210 kms in just 3 hrs 6 mints. The slowest train from Ghatsila to Balasore is Kalinga Utkal Express (18478) which travels a distance of 210 kms in 3 hrs 32 mints. The most punctual train from Ghatsila to Balasore is Purushottam Express (12802) which reaches Balasore with an average delay of just 13 mints. The most delayed train from Ghatsila to Balasore is Neelachal (Neelanchal) Express (12876) which reaches Balasore with an average delay of over 1 hrs 3 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.