No class available for this train
Train seat availability for all 4 trains that run from Ghanpur to Manchiryal can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Ghanpur to Manchiryal is Rs 75 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 260 in Chair Car (CC) and Rs 60 in None (GN) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 150 in Second Seater (2S) and Rs 635 in Chair Car (CC).
The fastest train from Ghanpur to Manchiryal is Secundrabad Sirpur Kaghaznagar Jansadharan Special (UnReserved) (07067) which travels a distance of 127 kms in just 1 hrs 46 mints. The slowest train from Ghanpur to Manchiryal is Bhagyanagar Express (17233) which travels a distance of 127 kms in 3 hrs 3 mints. The most punctual train from Ghanpur to Manchiryal is Kaghaznagar SF Express (12757) which reaches Manchiryal with an average delay of just 20 mints. The most delayed train from Ghanpur to Manchiryal is Bhagyanagar Express (17233) which reaches Manchiryal with an average delay of over 1 hrs 4 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.