Indian Railways have started special trains to enable passengers to go from one city to another for COVID duration. These trains are rajdhani like trains and will be having only air conditioned classes. Only confirmed seats will be allotted in these trains. No waiting list or RAC tickets will be issued. No concessional fare allowed. Also Tatkal and Premium Tatkal quota booking wont be permitted in these trains. The passengers travelling on the train will be screened for coronavirus and those found asymptomatic will be allowed to travel.Railway board has also added that it will be mandatory for all the passengers to keep his or her mouth covered by a face cover. 2 covid trains run from Gaya to Tundla Jn - Howrah Jodhpur SF Special (02385) and Howrah Bikaner SF Special (Via Agra Fort) (02387).
Gaya to Tundla Jn Howrah Jodhpur SF Special (02385) departs from Gaya Jn station (GAYA) at and arrives Tundla Jn station (TDL) at . This train has 11 stoppages.
Gaya to Tundla Jn Howrah Bikaner SF Special (Via Agra Fort) (02387) departs from Gaya Jn station (GAYA) at and arrives Tundla Jn station (TDL) at . This train has 11 stoppages. In Howrah Bikaner SF Special (Via Agra Fort) (02387), seat availability status is RLWL1/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 78% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is AVAILABLE 1 in Second AC (2A), seat availability status is RLWL12/WL4 in Third AC (3A) with 71% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL25/WL4 in Sleeper (SL) with 77% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL6/WL6 in Second Seater (2S) with 80% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.