close
swap_horiz
close

Gaya to Ranchi trains

18623
Islampur Hatia Express
GAYA ()
Gaya Jn
07 hr 20 min
RNC ()
Ranchi
2A
₹ 800
3A
₹ 560
SL
₹ 210
20840
New Delhi Ranchi Rajdhani Express (Via Bokaro Steel City)
GAYA ()
Gaya Jn
05 hr 34 min
RNC ()
Ranchi
3A
₹ 950
12365
Patna Ranchi Jan Shatabdi Express
GAYA ()
Gaya Jn
05 hr 40 min
RNC ()
Ranchi
CC
₹ 535
2S
₹ 160
12818
Jharkhand Swarna Jayanti Express (via Gomoh)
GAYA ()
Gaya Jn
06 hr 25 min
RNC ()
Ranchi
2A
₹ 845
3A
₹ 605
SL
₹ 240
08624
Patna Ranchi AC Special Fare Special
GAYA ()
Gaya Jn
08 hr 30 min
RNC ()
Ranchi
2A
N/A
3A
N/A
18625
Purnia Court Hatia Kosi Super Express
GAYA ()
Gaya Jn
06 hr 35 min
RNC ()
Ranchi
3A
₹ 560
07006
Raxaul Hyderabad Special Fare Special
GAYA ()
Gaya Jn
06 hr 35 min
RNC ()
Ranchi
2A
N/A
3A
N/A
SL
N/A
07008
Darbhanga Secunderabad Special Fare Special
GAYA ()
Gaya Jn
06 hr 35 min
RNC ()
Ranchi
2A
N/A
3A
N/A
SL
N/A
07010
Barauni Secunderabad Special Fare Special
GAYA ()
Gaya Jn
06 hr 35 min
RNC ()
Ranchi
2A
N/A
3A
N/A
SL
N/A
18610
Mumbai LTT Ranchi Weekly Express
GAYA ()
Gaya Jn
07 hr 45 min
RNC ()
Ranchi
2A
₹ 800
3A
₹ 560
SL
₹ 210
info

Gaya to Ranchi train time table

Patna Ranchi Jan Shatabdi Express (12365) departs from Gaya Jn station (GAYA) at and arrives Ranchi station (RNC) at taking a total of 5 hrs 40 mints to cover the distance of 318 kms. Mumbai LTT Ranchi Weekly Express (18610) departs from Gaya Jn station (GAYA) at and arrives Ranchi station (RNC) at taking a total of 7 hrs 45 mints to cover the distance of 315 kms. Jharkhand Swarna Jayanti Express (via Gomoh) (12818) departs from Gaya Jn station (GAYA) at and arrives Ranchi station (RNC) at taking a total of 6 hrs 25 mints to cover the distance of 318 kms. Islampur Hatia Express (18623) departs from Gaya Jn station (GAYA) at and arrives Ranchi station (RNC) at taking a total of 7 hrs 20 mints to cover the distance of 314 kms. Purnia Court Hatia Kosi Super Express (18625) departs from Gaya Jn station (GAYA) at and arrives Ranchi station (RNC) at taking a total of 6 hrs 35 mints to cover the distance of 318 kms.
info

Gaya to Ranchi train Seat Availability

In Patna Ranchi Jan Shatabdi Express (12365), seat availability status is RLWL8/WL8 in Chair Car (CC) with 71% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL69/WL53 in Second Seater (2S) with 59% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Jharkhand Swarna Jayanti Express (via Gomoh) (12818), seat availability status is RLWL10/WL10 in Second AC (2A) with 74% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL42/WL26 in Third AC (3A) with 64% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is REGRET/RLWL82 in Sleeper (SL) with 0% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Islampur Hatia Express (18623), seat availability status is GNWL14/WL6 in First AC (1A) with 87% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL47/WL32 in Second AC (2A) with 54% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL86/WL37 in Third AC (3A) with 46% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL299/WL213 in Sleeper (SL) with 3% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Purnia Court Hatia Kosi Super Express (18625), seat availability status is RLWL20/WL14 in Third AC (3A) with 56% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Gaya to Ranchi train Fare

Fare for trains from Gaya to Ranchi is Rs 160 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 535 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1335 in First AC (1A), Rs 800 in Second AC (2A), Rs 210 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 105 in None (GN) and Rs 560 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 170 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 665 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).
info

Gaya to Ranchi train Rajdhani

Rajdhani express are premium category trains by the Indian Railways that redefines luxury travelling in India. It is a fully air-conditioned train which connects country capital (Delhi) with state capitals. That is why they are called 'Rajdhani' which translates to 'Capital' in English. These train runs at very high speed and therefore it usually takes least time to reach destination compared to other trains on the same route. Mumbai rajdhani is the fastest rajdhani train which attains a maximum speed of 140 kmph on some stretch. Rajdhani Express offers catering facilities inside the train the fare of which is included in ticket fare. Rajdhani trains have 3 classes - First AC (1A), AC II-tier (2A) and AC III-tier (3A) only and they are coupled with LHB coaches that have higher safety features. The ticket fare for Rajdhani is maximum amongst all trains on the same route and has dynamic fare (Flexi Fare) system. Waitlisted passengers are strictly not allowed inside this train. Rajdhani train coaches are usually painted in red with a grey colored strip outside. 1 rajdhani train runs from Gaya to Ranchi - New Delhi Ranchi Rajdhani Express (Via Bokaro Steel City) (20840).

Gaya to Ranchi New Delhi Ranchi Rajdhani Express (Via Bokaro Steel City) (20840) departs from Gaya Jn station (GAYA) at and arrives Ranchi station (RNC) at . Gaya to Ranchi rajdhani fare is Rs.1525 in First AC, Rs.950 in Third AC and Rs.1335 in Second AC for this train which includes meal charges also. In New Delhi Ranchi Rajdhani Express (Via Bokaro Steel City) (20840), seat availability status is AVAILABLE 1 in First AC (1A), seat availability status is AVAILABLE 1 in Second AC (2A) and seat availability status is RLWL1/WL1 in Third AC (3A) with 64% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

info

Gaya to Ranchi train Jan Shatabdi

Jan Shatabdi express as the name indicates is the shatabdi express for Jan (common mass). Basically these trains are an affordable version of Shatabdi trains in India. Therefore Jan Shatabdi trains have either seating arrangements as air-conditioned Chair Car (CC) or non air-conditioned Second Seating (2S) coaches. These are very pocket friendly compared to other trains on same route. These trains are for short distances and does not run overnight just like Shatabdi trains. It does not have onboard catering services which is there in Shatabdi trains. In general these trains are painted in white and blue combination with window panes painted either white or blue. 1 jan-shatabdi train runs from Gaya to Ranchi - Patna Ranchi Jan Shatabdi Express (12365).

Gaya to Ranchi Patna Ranchi Jan Shatabdi Express (12365) departs from Gaya Jn station (GAYA) at and arrives Ranchi station (RNC) at . Gaya to Ranchi jan-shatabdi fare is Rs.535 in Chair Car and Rs.160 in Second Seater for this train. In Patna Ranchi Jan Shatabdi Express (12365), seat availability status is RLWL8/WL8 in Chair Car (CC) with 71% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL69/WL53 in Second Seater (2S) with 59% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

info

Gaya to Ranchi Islampur Hatia Express 18623

Gaya to Ranchi Islampur Hatia Express (18623) departs from Gaya Jn station (GAYA) at and arrives Ranchi station (RNC) at . Gaya to Ranchi train fare is Rs.1335 in First AC, Rs.105 in None, Rs.560 in Third AC, Rs.800 in Second AC and Rs.210 in Sleeper for this train. In Islampur Hatia Express (18623), seat availability status is GNWL14/WL6 in First AC (1A) with 87% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL47/WL32 in Second AC (2A) with 54% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL86/WL37 in Third AC (3A) with 46% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL299/WL213 in Sleeper (SL) with 3% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Gaya to Ranchi Purnia Court Hatia Kosi Super Express 18625

Gaya to Ranchi Purnia Court Hatia Kosi Super Express (18625) departs from Gaya Jn station (GAYA) at and arrives Ranchi station (RNC) at . Gaya to Ranchi train fare is Rs.105 in None and Rs.560 in Third AC for this train. In Purnia Court Hatia Kosi Super Express (18625), seat availability status is RLWL20/WL14 in Third AC (3A) with 56% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Gaya to Ranchi Mumbai LTT Ranchi Weekly Express 18610

Gaya to Ranchi Mumbai LTT Ranchi Weekly Express (18610) departs from Gaya Jn station (GAYA) at and arrives Ranchi station (RNC) at . Gaya to Ranchi train fare is Rs.105 in None, Rs.560 in Third AC, Rs.800 in Second AC and Rs.210 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Gaya to Ranchi Jharkhand Swarna Jayanti Express (via Gomoh) 12818

Gaya to Ranchi Jharkhand Swarna Jayanti Express (via Gomoh) (12818) departs from Gaya Jn station (GAYA) at and arrives Ranchi station (RNC) at . Gaya to Ranchi train fare is Rs.120 in None, Rs.605 in Third AC, Rs.845 in Second AC and Rs.240 in Sleeper for this train. In Jharkhand Swarna Jayanti Express (via Gomoh) (12818), seat availability status is RLWL10/WL10 in Second AC (2A) with 74% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL42/WL26 in Third AC (3A) with 64% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is REGRET/RLWL82 in Sleeper (SL) with 0% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

About Gaya

Gaya is a city of ancient historical and mythological significance. It is one of the major tourist attractions of Bihar and the 2nd largest city of Bihar. Gaya is 100 kilometres south of Patna. Situated on the banks of the Phalgu River, it is a place sanctified by the Jain, Hindu, and Buddhist religions. It is surrounded by small rocky hills by three sides and the river flowing on the fourth (eastern) side. The city has a mix of natural surroundings, age old buildings, green areas and narrow bylanes. Situated between Gaya (7 km) and Bodh Gaya (11 km), Gaya Airport(GAY) is the largest (by area) and only operating international airport in Bihar and Jharkhand. Bodh Gaya is of great importance for Budhhists and the Vishal Budhha Mandir is located there. The Great Budhha statue situated here is 64 ft high. Gaya has 1 railway station - Gaya Jn (GAYA).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.
close
Recently Asked Question
Do state government employees get benefit while booking tickets?
Is there benefits in ticket for state government employee
edit Answer
383 views
  
0 reply
When would the chart get prepared for train no. 11092?
[My query is about PNR 8314822217 for train 11092 PUNE BHUJ EXP] when charting done
edit Answer
33 views
  
0 reply
Added by mistake 2
A person named Rajiv phone number - 9315894495 has cheated me. He took 3100 Rs from me and now he is not picking up calls
edit Answer
411 views
  
2 replies
Any chance to rac
[My query is about PNR 2737857127 for train 12479 SURYA NAGRI EXP]
edit Answer
32 views
  
0 reply
When I would be alloted seat number in train 19024?
[ My query is about train 19024 ]
edit Answer
118 views
  
1 reply
What is the departure time of train no. 02196?
@Ajay_Kumar_Pathak 02196/Bhopal-Rewa fair special departs from Bhopal station at 23:45.
check_circle Solved
180 views
  
1 reply
What is the mean by coach DS7
What is the mean by coach DS7 20 means?
edit Answer
550 views
  
1 reply
Is train no. 22956 running on time?
Train is late? Please reply fast
edit Answer
293 views
  
0 reply
How to cancel vikalp
[My query is about PNR 4354119260 for train 16523 KARWAR EXP]
edit Answer
149 views
  
0 reply
What time chart would be prepared of train no. 12130?
Today 12130 train chart time Kya hai
edit Answer
392 views
  
1 reply
In bilaspur rewa express ac coach is also available?
@Aadarsh_Tiwari No, there are only sleeper and general coaches in the train 18247/Bilaspur-Rewa Express. There are 7 general coaches and 4 sleeper coaches in the train.
check_circle Solved
225 views
  
1 reply