Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Gaya to Pipariya can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Gaya to Pipariya is Rs 2945 in First AC (1A), Rs 235 in None (GN), Rs 1175 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1700 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 430 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1515 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2195 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 555 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Gaya to Pipariya is Howrah Mumbai CSMT Mail (via Gaya) (12321) which travels a distance of 886 kms in just 15 hrs 4 mints. The slowest train from Gaya to Pipariya is Ranchi Mumbai LTT Weekly Express (18609) which travels a distance of 892 kms in 17 hrs 28 mints. The most punctual train from Gaya to Pipariya is Ranchi Mumbai LTT Weekly Express (18609) which reaches Pipariya with an average delay of just 16 mints. The most delayed train from Gaya to Pipariya is Howrah Mumbai CSMT Mail (via Gaya) (12321) which reaches Pipariya with an average delay of over 50 mints.
Gaya is a city of ancient historical and mythological significance. It is one of the major tourist attractions of Bihar and the 2nd largest city of Bihar. Gaya is 100 kilometres south of Patna. Situated on the banks of the Phalgu River, it is a place sanctified by the Jain, Hindu, and Buddhist religions. It is surrounded by small rocky hills by three sides and the river flowing on the fourth (eastern) side. The city has a mix of natural surroundings, age old buildings, green areas and narrow bylanes. Situated between Gaya (7 km) and Bodh Gaya (11 km), Gaya Airport(GAY) is the largest (by area) and only operating international airport in Bihar and Jharkhand. Bodh Gaya is of great importance for Budhhists and the Vishal Budhha Mandir is located there. The Great Budhha statue situated here is 64 ft high. Gaya has 1 railway station - Gaya Jn (GAYA).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.