Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Gaya to Katni Murwara can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Gaya to Katni Murwara is Rs 210 in None (GN), Rs 995 in Third AC (3A), Rs 380 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 1400 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 225 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1310 in Third AC (3A), Rs 480 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 1820 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 240 in Second Seater (2S).
The fastest train from Gaya to Katni Murwara is Shipra Special (02912) which travels a distance of 619 kms in just 10 hrs 49 mints. The slowest train from Gaya to Katni Murwara is Shipra Express (22912) which travels a distance of 619 kms in 11 hrs. The most punctual train from Gaya to Katni Murwara is Shipra Express (22912) which reaches Katni Murwara with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Gaya to Katni Murwara is Shipra Express (22912) which reaches Katni Murwara with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Gaya is a city of ancient historical and mythological significance. It is one of the major tourist attractions of Bihar and the 2nd largest city of Bihar. Gaya is 100 kilometres south of Patna. Situated on the banks of the Phalgu River, it is a place sanctified by the Jain, Hindu, and Buddhist religions. It is surrounded by small rocky hills by three sides and the river flowing on the fourth (eastern) side. The city has a mix of natural surroundings, age old buildings, green areas and narrow bylanes. Situated between Gaya (7 km) and Bodh Gaya (11 km), Gaya Airport(GAY) is the largest (by area) and only operating international airport in Bihar and Jharkhand. Bodh Gaya is of great importance for Budhhists and the Vishal Budhha Mandir is located there. The Great Budhha statue situated here is 64 ft high. Gaya has 1 railway station - Gaya Jn (GAYA).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.