Hide Fare
Show Fare

Gaya to Kolkata train seat availability & fare

Sun, May 27
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL 2S
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL 2S
Agra Cantt. Kolkata Weekly Express
13168


GAYA


KOAA
08:25
- - - - - - S
--
RLWL5/WL3
52%
Trends
checked 1 hr ago
RLWL27/WL18
33%
Trends
checked 1 hr ago
RLWL46/WL23
37%
Trends
checked 1 hr ago
--
Mumbai CSMT Howrah Mail (via Gaya)
12322


GAYA


HWH
09:20
M T W T F S S
RLWL3/WL3
64%
Trends
checked 5 hrs ago
RLWL15/WL13
66%
Trends
checked 5 hrs ago
RLWL28/WL22
62%
Trends
checked 5 hrs ago
RLWL50/WL42
62%
Trends
checked 5 hrs ago
--
New Delhi Sealdah Rajdhani Express
12314


GAYA


SDAH
06:30
M T W T F S S
RLWL3/WL3
51%
Trends
checked 2 min ago
RLWL1/WL1
53%
Trends
checked 2 min ago
RLWL4/WL4
50%
Trends
checked 2 min ago
--
--
New Delhi Howrah Rajdhani Express (Via Gaya)
12302


GAYA


HWH
06:00
M T W T F - S
RLWL5/WL5
57%
Trends
checked 7 hrs ago
REGRET/RLWL11
0%
Trends
checked 7 hrs ago
RLWL25/WL18
37%
Trends
checked 7 hrs ago
--
--
Jammu Tawi Howrah Summer Suvidha Special
82304


GAYA


HWH
07:50
M - - - - - -
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Durgiana Express
12358


GAYA


KOAA
06:56
- T - - F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Garba SF Express
12937


GAYA


HWH
07:36
M - - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Pratap SF Express
12495


GAYA


KOAA
07:46
- - - - F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Shabd Bhedi SF Express
22324


GAYA


KOAA
07:46
- - - - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Anand Vihar Terminal Santragachi Weekly SF Express
22858


GAYA


SRC
11:26
- - W - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Jammu Tawi Kolkata Express (Sealdah Express)
13152


GAYA


KOAA
09:44
M T W T F S S
--
RLWL26/WL20
57%
Trends
checked 5 hrs ago
RLWL60/WL48
33%
Trends
checked 5 hrs ago
RLWL132/WL81
63%
Trends
checked 5 hrs ago
--
Ajmer Sealdah SF Express
12988


GAYA


SDAH
08:21
M T W T F S S
--
RLWL10/WL5
70%
Trends
checked 5 hrs ago
RLWL20/WL9
66%
Trends
checked 5 hrs ago
RLWL50/WL32
63%
Trends
checked 5 hrs ago
--
Jaisalmer Howrah SF Express
12372


GAYA


HWH
07:40
- - - - F - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Poorva Express (via Gaya)
12382


GAYA


HWH
07:47
- T W - - S -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Agra Cantt Kolkata SF Express
12320


GAYA


KOAA
08:10
- - - - F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Jallianwalabagh Express
12380


GAYA


SDAH
08:15
M - - - - - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Lal Kuan Howrah Weekly SF Express
12354


GAYA


HWH
07:37
- - - - - - S
--
GNWL59/WL31
53%
Trends
checked 7 hrs ago
GNWL151/WL66
43%
Trends
checked 7 hrs ago
GNWL292/WL163
27%
Trends
checked 7 hrs ago
--
Anand Vihar Terminal Sealdah Summer AC SpecialFare Special
02266


GAYA


SDAH
08:20
M - - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Gaya Howrah Express
13024


GAYA


HWH
15:20
M T W T F S S
--
GNWL30/WL22
32%
Trends
checked 31 min ago
GNWL35/WL23
39%
Trends
checked 31 min ago
GNWL43/WL34
35%
Trends
checked 31 min ago
--
Jodhpur Howrah SF Express
12308


GAYA


HWH
08:05
M T W T F S S
--
RLWL16/WL9
36%
Trends
checked 1 hr ago
RLWL39/WL25
21%
Trends
checked 1 hr ago
RLWL102/WL74
27%
Trends
checked 1 hr ago
--
Bikaner Howrah Link SF Express
22308


GAYA


HWH
08:05
M T W T F S S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Doon Express
13010


GAYA


HWH
09:40
M T W T F S S
--
RLWL2/WL2
49%
Trends
checked 14 min ago
RLWL12/WL6
51%
Trends
checked 14 min ago
RLWL46/WL27
16%
Trends
checked 14 min ago
--
Anand Vihar Terminal Howrah SF Express
12324


GAYA


HWH
07:50
- - - T - - S
RLWL1/WL1
73%
Trends
checked 1 min ago
RLWL11/WL11
58%
Trends
checked 1 min ago
RLWL22/WL14
37%
Trends
checked 1 min ago
RLWL41/WL32
40%
Trends
checked 1 min ago
--
Gorakhpur Shalimar Weekly Express
15022


GAYA


SHM
11:45
M - - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Gwalior Howrah Chambal SF Express
12176


GAYA


HWH
08:00
- T - T - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Mathura Howrah Chambal SF Express
12178


GAYA


HWH
08:00
M - - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Shipra Express
22911


GAYA


HWH
08:00
- - W - F - S
--
REGRET/RLWL1
0%
Trends
checked 1 min ago
RLWL10/WL7
57%
Trends
checked 1 min ago
RLWL45/WL25
37%
Trends
checked 1 min ago
--
Kalka Mail
12312


GAYA


HWH
08:42
M T W T F S S
REGRET/RLWL1
0%
Trends
checked 15 min ago
RLWL14/WL14
53%
Trends
checked 15 min ago
RLWL24/WL16
35%
Trends
checked 15 min ago
RLWL45/WL31
65%
Trends
checked 15 min ago
--
Recently Asked Question

Gaya to Kolkata train time table

Gwalior Howrah Chambal SF Express (12176) departs from Gaya Jn station (GAYA) at and arrives Howrah Jn station (HWH) at taking a total of 8 hrs to cover the distance of 458 kms. Jodhpur Howrah SF Express (12308) departs from Gaya Jn station (GAYA) at and arrives Howrah Jn station (HWH) at taking a total of 8 hrs 5 mints to cover the distance of 458 kms. Kalka Mail (12312) departs from Gaya Jn station (GAYA) at and arrives Howrah Jn station (HWH) at taking a total of 8 hrs 42 mints to cover the distance of 459 kms. Doon Express (13010) departs from Gaya Jn station (GAYA) at and arrives Howrah Jn station (HWH) at taking a total of 9 hrs 40 mints to cover the distance of 471 kms. Shipra Express (22911) departs from Gaya Jn station (GAYA) at and arrives Howrah Jn station (HWH) at taking a total of 8 hrs to cover the distance of 459 kms.

Gaya to Kolkata train Seat Availability

In Jodhpur Howrah SF Express (12308), seat availability status is RLWL16/WL9 in Second AC (2A) with 36% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL39/WL25 in Third AC (3A) with 21% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL102/WL74 in Sleeper (SL) with 27% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Kalka Mail (12312), seat availability status is REGRET/RLWL1 in First AC (1A) with 0% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL14/WL14 in Second AC (2A) with 53% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL24/WL16 in Third AC (3A) with 35% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL44/WL30 in Sleeper (SL) with 65% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Doon Express (13010), seat availability status is RLWL2/WL2 in Second AC (2A) with 49% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL12/WL6 in Third AC (3A) with 51% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL45/WL26 in Sleeper (SL) with 16% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Shipra Express (22911), seat availability status is REGRET/RLWL1 in Second AC (2A) with 0% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL7/WL4 in Third AC (3A) with 60% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL35/WL16 in Sleeper (SL) with 44% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Gaya to Kolkata train Fare

Fare for trains from Gaya to Kolkata is Rs 175 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1825 in First AC (1A), Rs 1050 in Second AC (2A), Rs 270 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 145 in None (GN) and Rs 735 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 195 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).

Gaya to Kolkata train Rajdhani

Rajdhani express are premium category trains by the Indian Railways that redefines luxury travelling in India. It is a fully air-conditioned train which connects country capital (Delhi) with state capitals. That is why they are called 'Rajdhani' which translates to 'Capital' in English. These train runs at very high speed and therefore it usually takes least time to reach destination compared to other trains on the same route. Mumbai rajdhani is the fastest rajdhani train which attains a maximum speed of 140 kmph on some stretch. Rajdhani Express offers catering facilities inside the train the fare of which is included in ticket fare. Rajdhani trains have 3 classes - First AC (1A), AC II-tier (2A) and AC III-tier (3A) only and they are coupled with LHB coaches that have higher safety features. The ticket fare for Rajdhani is maximum amongst all trains on the same route and has dynamic fare (Flexi Fare) system. Waitlisted passengers are strictly not allowed inside this train. Rajdhani train coaches are usually painted in red with a grey colored strip outside. 2 rajdhani trains run from Gaya to Kolkata - New Delhi Howrah Rajdhani Express (Via Gaya) (12302) and New Delhi Sealdah Rajdhani Express (12314).

Gaya to Kolkata New Delhi Howrah Rajdhani Express (Via Gaya) (12302) departs from Gaya Jn station (GAYA) at and arrives Howrah Jn station (HWH) at . Gaya to Kolkata rajdhani fare is Rs.2185 in First AC, Rs.1365 in Third AC and Rs.1875 in Second AC for this train which includes meal charges also. In New Delhi Howrah Rajdhani Express (Via Gaya) (12302), seat availability status is RLWL5/WL5 in First AC (1A) with 56% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is REGRET/RLWL11 in Second AC (2A) with 0% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL25/WL18 in Third AC (3A) with 37% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. Kolkata Rajdhani is the first Rajdhani express to be introduced in India. It started its operation on March 3, 1969. In its initial stage the train had just 10 coaches in total and used to run non stop between New Delhi and Howrah with technical stoppages at Kanpur, Mughalsarai and Gomoh. Do you know, there used to be lounge cars and chair cars in Rajdhani trains initially. Howrah Rajdhani had only 2 classes that time-AC First Class and AC Chair Car the fares of which were Rs 280 and Rs 90 respectively. Howrah Rajdhani is the only wi-fi enabled Rajdhani train till date. Over the years, the train has seen tremendous changes in its number of coaches (now 18), type of cars (Chair cars are totally replaced by First AC, AC II tier and AC III tier) and is replaced by most modern facilities inside the train now.

Gaya to Kolkata New Delhi Sealdah Rajdhani Express (12314) departs from Gaya Jn station (GAYA) at and arrives Kolkata Sealdah station (SDAH) at . Gaya to Kolkata rajdhani fare is Rs.2220 in First AC, Rs.1380 in Third AC and Rs.1910 in Second AC for this train which includes meal charges also. In New Delhi Sealdah Rajdhani Express (12314), seat availability status is RLWL2/WL2 in First AC (1A) with 55% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL1/WL1 in Second AC (2A) with 55% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL4/WL4 in Third AC (3A) with 50% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. Sealdah Rajdhani is second Rajdhani that connects Delhi with Kolkata. It started functioning from July 01, 2000 that was way later than Howrah Rajdhani. There have been numerous complaints for the food quality being served on this Rajdhani train in the past. Sealdah Rajdhani runs all seven days a week as opposed to Howrah Rajdhani that runs 6 days a week skipping Sunday. Kolkata and Mumbai are the only cities with 2 daily running Rajdhani trains.

Gaya to Kolkata train Suvidha

Suvidha as the name suggests is a series of express trains that was introduced a couple of years back in lieu to beat the peak season rush on other trains. These trains have sleeper, second seating and ac coaches. The advance reservation period for these trains are a maximum of 30 days only as against other trains that have 120 days of ARP. For suvidha trains passengers are issued either confirmed berth or RAC and there is no waitlist concept in Suvidha trains. So for passengers who are looking for a sure shot seat can opt for Suvidha train if this train is available for your route. But hang on, before you proceed further to book a ticket in this trains, let us tell you that it will burn a hole in your pocket because Suvidha trains too have dynamic fare (flexi fare) system just like rajdhani and Shatabdi trains. So you might end up paying more for a SL class than Second AC of any other train on same route. Also, senior citizens and children are not given any privilege of concession in these trains. And once you drop the plan to travel, do it carefully as there is no cancellation permitted for these trains of course with some exceptions. 1 suvidha train runs from Gaya to Kolkata - Jammu Tawi Howrah Summer Suvidha Special (82304).

Gaya to Kolkata Jammu Tawi Howrah Summer Suvidha Special (82304) departs from Gaya Jn station (GAYA) at and arrives Howrah Jn station (HWH) at .

Gaya to Kolkata Jodhpur Howrah SF Express 12308

Gaya to Kolkata Jodhpur Howrah SF Express (12308) departs from Gaya Jn station (GAYA) at and arrives Howrah Jn station (HWH) at . Gaya to Kolkata train fare is Rs.155 in None, Rs.770 in Third AC, Rs.1080 in Second AC and Rs.295 in Sleeper for this train. In Jodhpur Howrah SF Express (12308), seat availability status is RLWL16/WL9 in Second AC (2A) with 36% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL39/WL25 in Third AC (3A) with 21% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL102/WL74 in Sleeper (SL) with 27% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Gaya to Kolkata Doon Express 13010

Gaya to Kolkata Doon Express (13010) departs from Gaya Jn station (GAYA) at and arrives Howrah Jn station (HWH) at . Gaya to Kolkata train fare is Rs.145 in None, Rs.745 in Third AC, Rs.1070 in Second AC and Rs.275 in Sleeper for this train. In Doon Express (13010), seat availability status is RLWL2/WL2 in Second AC (2A) with 49% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL12/WL6 in Third AC (3A) with 51% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL45/WL26 in Sleeper (SL) with 16% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Gaya to Kolkata Shipra Express 22911

Gaya to Kolkata Shipra Express (22911) departs from Gaya Jn station (GAYA) at and arrives Howrah Jn station (HWH) at . Gaya to Kolkata train fare is Rs.770 in Third AC, Rs.1080 in Second AC and Rs.295 in Sleeper for this train. In Shipra Express (22911), seat availability status is REGRET/RLWL1 in Second AC (2A) with 0% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL7/WL4 in Third AC (3A) with 60% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL35/WL16 in Sleeper (SL) with 44% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Gaya to Kolkata Kalka Mail 12312

Gaya to Kolkata Kalka Mail (12312) departs from Gaya Jn station (GAYA) at and arrives Howrah Jn station (HWH) at . Gaya to Kolkata train fare is Rs.1825 in First AC, Rs.155 in None, Rs.770 in Third AC, Rs.1080 in Second AC and Rs.295 in Sleeper for this train. In Kalka Mail (12312), seat availability status is REGRET/RLWL1 in First AC (1A) with 0% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL14/WL14 in Second AC (2A) with 53% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL24/WL16 in Third AC (3A) with 35% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL44/WL30 in Sleeper (SL) with 65% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Gaya to Kolkata Gwalior Howrah Chambal SF Express 12176

Gaya to Kolkata Gwalior Howrah Chambal SF Express (12176) departs from Gaya Jn station (GAYA) at and arrives Howrah Jn station (HWH) at . Gaya to Kolkata train fare is Rs.770 in Third AC, Rs.1080 in Second AC and Rs.295 in Sleeper for this train.

About Gaya

Gaya is a city of ancient historical and mythological significance. It is one of the major tourist attractions of Bihar and the 2nd largest city of Bihar. Gaya is 100 kilometres south of Patna. Situated on the banks of the Phalgu River, it is a place sanctified by the Jain, Hindu, and Buddhist religions. It is surrounded by small rocky hills by three sides and the river flowing on the fourth (eastern) side. The city has a mix of natural surroundings, age old buildings, green areas and narrow bylanes. Situated between Gaya (7 km) and Bodh Gaya (11 km), Gaya Airport(GAY) is the largest (by area) and only operating international airport in Bihar and Jharkhand. Bodh Gaya is of great importance for Budhhists and the Vishal Budhha Mandir is located there. The Great Budhha statue situated here is 64 ft high. Gaya has 1 railway station - Gaya Jn (GAYA).

About Kolkata

Kolkata, also know as Calcutta is the capital city of West Bengal and is located at the bank of Hoogly river. It (then Calcutta) served as the capital of British-held territories in India until 1911, after which Delhi was made capital of India. No trip to Kolkata is complete without a visit to the Victoria Memorial, an architectural marvel built in Queen Victoria's name. It has an incredible museum inside. When is Kolkata, never miss the iconic Howrah Bridge. You can also enjoy a sunset cruise on the Hooghly River which passes under the Howrah Bridge. Other places to visit are Mangal Pandey Park and the Dakshineswar Kali Temple, built on the banks of the Ganga. Kolkata is well-connected to all major Indian cities by air, rail and road. This city has three railway stations and an airport named Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport. The airport is 14 km away from the Sealdah railway station. Kolkata ranks the top among the six cities in terms of public transport system.The Kolkata Metro is the oldest underground mass transit system in India. Kolkata is the only Indian city with a tram network, but the tram services are limited to certain areas of the city only. When it comes to food Kolkata is known for its variety of street food like famous kathi rolls, but the key elements of Kolkata's cuisine include rice and a fish curry known as machher jhol. This can be accompanied by desserts such as roshogolla, sandesh, and a sweet yoghurt known as mishti dohi. Kolkata has 5 railway stations - Howrah Jn (HWH), Kolkata Chitpur (KOAA), Kolkata Sealdah (SDAH), Santragachi Jn (SRC) and Kolkata Shalimar (SHM).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.