Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Gaya to Churu can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Gaya to Churu is Rs 355 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 3730 in First AC (1A), Rs 2200 in Second AC (2A), Rs 590 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 340 in None (GN) and Rs 1540 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 370 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 2725 in Second AC (2A), Rs 750 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1960 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Gaya to Churu is Howrah Barmer SF Festival Special (02323) which travels a distance of 1267 kms in just 18 hrs 53 mints. The slowest train from Gaya to Churu is Howrah Jaisalmer SF Express (12371) which travels a distance of 1292 kms in 24 hrs 25 mints. The most punctual train from Gaya to Churu is Howrah Jaisalmer SF Express (12371) which reaches Churu with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Gaya to Churu is Howrah Jaisalmer SF Express (12371) which reaches Churu with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Gaya is a city of ancient historical and mythological significance. It is one of the major tourist attractions of Bihar and the 2nd largest city of Bihar. Gaya is 100 kilometres south of Patna. Situated on the banks of the Phalgu River, it is a place sanctified by the Jain, Hindu, and Buddhist religions. It is surrounded by small rocky hills by three sides and the river flowing on the fourth (eastern) side. The city has a mix of natural surroundings, age old buildings, green areas and narrow bylanes. Situated between Gaya (7 km) and Bodh Gaya (11 km), Gaya Airport(GAY) is the largest (by area) and only operating international airport in Bihar and Jharkhand. Bodh Gaya is of great importance for Budhhists and the Vishal Budhha Mandir is located there. The Great Budhha statue situated here is 64 ft high. Gaya has 1 railway station - Gaya Jn (GAYA).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.