Hide Fare
Show Fare

Gaya to Chandigarh trains

Mon, February 19
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL 2S
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL 2S
Kalka Mail
12311


GAYA


CDG
24:00
M T W T F S S
RLWL1/WL1
72%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL4/WL4
81%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL9/WL8
65%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL34/WL31
35%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
REGRET/RLWL1
0%
Trends
checked 1 day ago

Gaya to Chandigarh train time table

Kalka Mail (12311) departs from Gaya Jn station (GAYA) at and arrives Chandigarh station (CDG) at taking a total of 24 hrs to cover the distance of 1231 kms.

Gaya to Chandigarh train Seat Availability

In Kalka Mail (12311), seat availability status is RLWL1/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 72% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL4/WL4 in Second AC (2A) with 81% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL9/WL8 in Third AC (3A) with 65% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL34/WL31 in Sleeper (SL) with 35% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is REGRET/RLWL1 in Second Seater (2S) with 0% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Gaya to Chandigarh train Fare

Fare for trains from Gaya to Chandigarh is Rs 3630 in First AC (1A), Rs 1470 in Third AC (3A), Rs 555 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 2125 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 325 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1885 in Third AC (3A), Rs 705 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 2650 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 340 in Second Seater (2S).

Gaya to Chandigarh Kalka Mail 12311

Gaya to Chandigarh Kalka Mail (12311) departs from Gaya Jn station (GAYA) at and arrives Chandigarh station (CDG) at . Gaya to Chandigarh train fare is Rs.3630 in First AC, Rs.1470 in Third AC, Rs.325 in Second Seater, Rs.2125 in Second AC and Rs.555 in Sleeper for this train. In Kalka Mail (12311), seat availability status is RLWL1/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 72% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL4/WL4 in Second AC (2A) with 81% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL9/WL8 in Third AC (3A) with 65% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL34/WL31 in Sleeper (SL) with 35% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is REGRET/RLWL1 in Second Seater (2S) with 0% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Gaya to Chandigarh train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Gaya to Chandigarh is Kalka Mail (12311) which travels a distance of 1231 kms in just 24 hrs. The slowest train from Gaya to Chandigarh is Kalka Mail (12311) which travels a distance of 1231 kms in 24 hrs. The most punctual train from Gaya to Chandigarh is Kalka Mail (12311) which reaches Chandigarh with an average delay of just 1 hrs 18 mints. The most delayed train from Gaya to Chandigarh is Kalka Mail (12311) which reaches Chandigarh with an average delay of over 1 hrs 18 mints.

About Gaya

Gaya is a city of ancient historical and mythological significance. It is one of the major tourist attractions of Bihar and the 2nd largest city of Bihar. Gaya is 100 kilometres south of Patna. Situated on the banks of the Phalgu River, it is a place sanctified by the Jain, Hindu, and Buddhist religions. It is surrounded by small rocky hills by three sides and the river flowing on the fourth (eastern) side. The city has a mix of natural surroundings, age old buildings, green areas and narrow bylanes. Situated between Gaya (7 km) and Bodh Gaya (11 km), Gaya Airport(GAY) is the largest (by area) and only operating international airport in Bihar and Jharkhand. Bodh Gaya is of great importance for Budhhists and the Vishal Budhha Mandir is located there. The Great Budhha statue situated here is 64 ft high. Gaya has 1 railway station - Gaya Jn (GAYA).

About Chandigarh

Chandigarh is a city and a union territory in India that serves as the capital of both neighboring states of Haryana and Punjab. The city is not part of either of the two states and is governed directly by the Union Government, which administers all such territories in the country. It was one of the early planned cities in post-independence India and is internationally known for its architecture and urban design. The master plan of the city was prepared by Swiss-French architect Le Corbusier. There is a superstitious belief that number 13 is unlucky for the city, that is way Chandigarh and Panchkula do not have sector no. 13. Le Corbusier conceptualized Chandigarh as analogous to human body. The 'Head' being Capitol Complex in Sector 1, 'Heart' being City Centre Sector-17, 'Lungs' being the open sapce and greenery, 'Circulatory System' being the 7V's and 'Brain' being the Educational Institutions. Chandigarh's official emblem is the 'Open Hand' which signifies peace and reconciliation. The city got its name from the famous Chandi Mandir Temple, which is now a famous tourist destination. Chandigarh Junction railway station lies in the Northern Railway zone of the Indian Railway network and provide connectivity to all the regions of India and some major Indian cities. Chandigarh has an international airport Chandigarh International Airport. Chandigarh has various visitor attractions including Sukhna Lake, Rock Garden, Rose Garden, Parrot Bird Sanctuary Chandigarh, Leisure Valley, Garden of Fragrance, Garden of Palms, Butterfly Park, Valley of Animals, the Japanese Garden and the Terraced Garden. Several other famous tourist destinations like Pinjore Gardens, Morni Hills, Nada Sahib, Kasauli, ChattBir Zoo lie in its vicinity. Chandigarh has 1 railway station - Chandigarh (CDG).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.