Train seat availability for all 7 trains that run from Gauribidanur to Penukonda can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Gauribidanur to Penukonda is Rs 260 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1165 in First AC (1A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 100 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 40 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 790 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 285 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Gauribidanur to Penukonda is Udyan Express (11302) which travels a distance of 61 kms in just 44 mints. The slowest train from Gauribidanur to Penukonda is KSR Bengaluru Hazur Sahib Nanded Express (16594) which travels a distance of 60 kms in 1 hrs 29 mints. The most punctual train from Gauribidanur to Penukonda is Yesvantpur Kacheguda (Prashanti Nilayam) Express (17604) which reaches Penukonda with an average delay of just 22 mints. The most delayed train from Gauribidanur to Penukonda is Prasanti Express (18464) which reaches Penukonda with an average delay of over 1 hrs 15 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.