Gandhidham Bg to Bengaluru City Jn train Seat Availability & Fare
No Trains found for applied filter. Please remove filter to see trains
Gandhidham Bg Station Details
|22484||JODHPUR EXP SPL||- T - T - - S||Origin||No Delay||2|
|12473||SARVODAYA EXP||- - - - - S -||Origin||No Delay||3|
|20935||Gandhidham Indore Weekly SF Express||M - - - - - -||Origin||No Delay|
|22952||GIMB BDTS SFAST||- - - T - - -||Origin||No Delay||3|
|22973||Gandhidham Puri Weekly SF Express (via Vizianagaram)||- - W - - - -||Origin||No Delay||2|
Bengaluru City Jn Station Details
|20653||SBC BGM EXP||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||8|
|16558||RAJYA RANI EXP||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||6,10|
|22665||SBC CBE UDAY EXP||M T - T F S S||Origin||No Delay||6|
|18464||Prasanti Express||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||2|
|06243||SBC HPT EXP||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||-|
Train seat availability for all 1 trains that run from Gandhidham Bg to Bengaluru can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Gandhidham Bg to Bengaluru is Rs 4925 in First AC (1A), Rs 1990 in Third AC (3A), Rs 460 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 2890 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 750 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2410 in Third AC (3A), Rs 475 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 3415 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 950 in Sleeper (SL).
Also referred to as the "Silicon Valley of India", Bangalore or Bengaluru is the capital city of Karnataka. With an estimated population of 8.5 million in 2011, it is the fifth most populous city in India and the 18th most populous city in the world. The city is served by Kempegowda International Airport (BLR), located at Devanahalli, about 40 kilometres from the city centre. It is a divisional headquarters in the South Western Railway zone of the Indian Railways. Bangalore is known as the "Garden City of India" because of its greenery, broad streets and the presence of many public parks, such as Lal Bagh and Cubbon Park. Bengaluru has 7 railway stations - Yesvantpur Jn (YPR), Bengaluru City Jn (SBC), Bengaluru Cant (BNC), Krishnarajapuram (KJM), Yelhanka Jn (YNK), Whitefield (WFD) and Bengaluru East (BNCE).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.