Train seat availability for all 5 trains that run from Gadag Jn to Goa can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Gadag Jn to Goa is Rs 90 in None (GN), Rs 505 in Third AC (3A), Rs 105 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 710 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 175 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A), Rs 190 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Gadag Jn to Goa is Kacheguda Vasco Da Gama Express Slip (17603) which travels a distance of 233 kms in just 6 hrs 10 mints. The slowest train from Gadag Jn to Goa is Howrah Vasco Da Gama Amaravati Express Special (08047) which travels a distance of 233 kms in 6 hrs 27 mints. The most punctual train from Gadag Jn to Goa is Hyderabad Vasco Da Gama weekly Express (17021) which reaches Goa Madgaon with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Gadag Jn to Goa is Hyderabad Vasco Da Gama weekly Express (17021) which reaches Goa Madgaon with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Goa is India's smallest state. Panaji is the capital of Goa while Vasco-de-gama is the largest city. Goa lies in the Konkan region. Goa's primary industry is tourism and it is a very famous tourist destination - popular with both domestic and international tourists. Goa has characteristic colourful houses, lush green fields and beaches. Lots and lots of beautiful beaches. Calangute, Baga and Anjuna in the north, Palolem and Colva in the south. Goa is also popular for nightlife. A lot of pubs and beachshacks remain open till late in night. Sunburn music festival takes place in Goa each year in December which also attracts a lot of tourists. Due to large number of beaches, water sports like parsailing, banana boat ride, jet skiing etc. are also popular here. Goa is also home to many churches. Best time to visit Goa is from November to February. It is not advisable to go during summer as it is extremely hot. Goa has an international airport. It is also well-connected by roads and rail. Goa has 3 railway stations - Goa Madgaon (MAO), Vasco Da Gama (VSG) and Thivim (THVM).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.