Faridabad to Itarsi Jn train Seat Availability & Fare
Andaman Express (16032) departs from Faridabad station (FDB) at and arrives Itarsi Jn station (ET) at taking a total of 13 hrs 26 mints to cover the distance of 766 kms. This train has 8 stoppages.
Train seat availability for all 9 trains that run from Faridabad to Itarsi can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Faridabad to Itarsi is Rs 2720 in First AC (1A), Rs 1575 in Second AC (2A), Rs 405 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 225 in None (GN) and Rs 1100 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2030 in Second AC (2A), Rs 525 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1420 in Third AC (3A).
Faridabad to Itarsi Andaman Express (16032) departs from Faridabad station (FDB) at and arrives Itarsi Jn station (ET) at . This train has 8 stoppages. Faridabad to Itarsi train fare is Rs.225 in None, Rs.1100 in Third AC, Rs.1575 in Second AC and Rs.405 in Sleeper for this train.
Itarsi is a town in Madhya Pradesh, India in Hoshangabad District. Itarsi is a key hub for agricultural goods and is one of the earliest railway junctions in Madhya Pradesh. Rail services from all 4 major metropolitan cities of India. Itarsi is one of the major junctions in India, at the crossing of important east-west and north-south routes. 300+ trains pass through the junction. Itarsi is connected via broad gauge lines to Bhopal and Delhi to the north, Bhusawal and Mumbai to the west, the railway junctions of Nagpur to the south and Jabalpur to the east. The Bori Wildlife Sanctuary and Tawa Dam are nearby. Itarsi has 1 railway station - Itarsi Jn (ET).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.