Train seat availability for all 12 trains that run from Faridabad to Deoband can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Faridabad to Deoband is Rs 85 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1170 in First AC (1A), Rs 705 in Second AC (2A), Rs 145 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 70 in None (GN) and Rs 500 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 190 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Faridabad to Deoband is Ujjaini Express Special (04309) which travels a distance of 171 kms in just 3 hrs 10 mints. The slowest train from Faridabad to Deoband is Mumbai Bandra (T.) Dehradun Express (19019) which travels a distance of 171 kms in 6 hrs 20 mints. The most punctual train from Faridabad to Deoband is Ujjaini Express (14309) which reaches Deoband with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Faridabad to Deoband is Ujjaini Express (14309) which reaches Deoband with an average delay of over 0 minute.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.