Etawah to Puri train Seat Availability & Fare
No Trains found for applied filter. Please remove filter to see trains
Etawah Station Details
|11904||Etawah Virangana Lakshmibai (Jhansi) Intercity Express||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||5|
|19812||Etawah Kota Express||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||5|
|12226||Kaifiyaat SF Express||M T W T F S S||2 min||3|
|12554||Vaishali SF Express||M T W T F S S||2 min||3|
|14113||Subedarganj Dehradun Express||- T - T - S -||2 min||2|
Puri Station Details
|08012||Puri Bhanjpur Special Fare Special||- - - - F - -||Origin||No Delay||-|
|12146||Puri Mumbai LTT SF Express (via Titlagarh)||- T - - - - -||Origin||No Delay||2|
|22859||Puri MGR Chennai Central SF Express||- - - - - - S||Origin||No Delay||3|
|12882||Puri Shalimar Garib Rath Express||M - W - - - -||Origin||No Delay||8|
|18126||Puri Rourkela Intercity Express||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||-|
Train seat availability for all 1 trains that run from Etawah to Puri can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Etawah to Puri is Rs 1790 in Third AC (3A), Rs 415 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 2570 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 685 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2210 in Third AC (3A), Rs 430 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 3095 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 875 in Sleeper (SL).
Puri is a holy city situated on the Bay of Bengal in the Indian state of Odisha. The city is known for sandy beaches and temples specifically Jagannath Temple and Konark Sun God Temple. Best time to visit Puri is between October to March. There are numerous tourist attractions including temples, beaches, exotic wildlife and lakes. The famous Rath Yatra of Jagannath Puri observes lakhs of devotees while some of the other festivals include Puri beach festival, Konark beach festival, Gundicha Utsav etc. Nearest airport to Puri is Bhubaneswar's Biju Patnaik airport which is located at a distance of 60 Kms from Puri. Puri has 1 railway station - Puri (PURI).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.