Etawah to New Delhi train Seat Availability & Fare
Shatabdi express is a premium category full air-conditioned train that connects important cities of India. These are the fastest trains in India which can run at over 150 kmph. These trains runs for short distances only and are not for overnight journeys. Shatabdi trains have only seating arrangements. They are equipped with safer LHB coaches. The first Shatabdi Express train was introduced in 1988 to commemorate the birth centenary of Jawahar Lal Nehru, the first Prime Minister of India. These train offers catering facilities and the food fare is included in ticket cost. Shatabdi trains have classes Chair Car (CC) and Executive Class(EC). These are best alternative to bus journeys. 2 shatabdi trains run from Etawah to Delhi - SWARAN SHATABDI (12003) and SHATABDI EXP (12033).
Etawah to Delhi SWARAN SHATABDI (12003) departs from Etawah station (ETW) at and arrives New Delhi station (NDLS) at . This train has 4 stoppages. Etawah to Delhi shatabdi fare is Rs.690 in Chair Car, Rs.1555 in Executive Anubhuti and Rs.1345 in Executive Class for this train which includes meal charges also.
Etawah to Delhi SHATABDI EXP (12033) departs from Etawah station (ETW) at and arrives New Delhi station (NDLS) at . This train has 3 stoppages. Etawah to Delhi shatabdi fare is Rs.650 in Chair Car and Rs.1310 in Executive Class for this train which includes meal charges also.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.