Train seat availability for all 6 trains that run from Etawah to Nagda Jn can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Etawah to Nagda Jn is Rs 1010 in Third AC (3A), Rs 375 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 1440 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 220 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1325 in Third AC (3A), Rs 480 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 1860 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 235 in Second Seater (2S).
The fastest train from Etawah to Nagda Jn is Gorakhpur Bandra Terminus Avadh Covid 19 Special (09038) which travels a distance of 673 kms in just 14 hrs 55 mints. The slowest train from Etawah to Nagda Jn is Gorakhpur Okha Festival Special (05045) which travels a distance of 919 kms in 20 hrs 14 mints. The most punctual train from Etawah to Nagda Jn is Gorakhpur Okha Express (15045) which reaches Nagda Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Etawah to Nagda Jn is Gorakhpur Okha Express (15045) which reaches Nagda Jn with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Nagda is a city in Ujjain district of Madhya Pradesh. It is a major ISO certified railway junction between Mumbai and Delhi. It is situated on the banks of river Chambal. Nagda is said to be one of the largest viscose staple fiber manufacturer in Asia. Airport connectivity to Nagda is Devi Ahilya Bai Holkar Airport that is Indore Airport (IDR) which is approx 110 Kms away but nagda is well connected via road and railways. Nagda Jn has 1 railway station - Nagda Jn (NAD).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.