Link Express (Sangam Slip) (14163) departs from Etawah station (ETW) at and arrives Moradabad station (MB) at taking a total of 7 hrs to cover the distance of 312 kms. This train has 11 stoppages.
Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Etawah to Moradabad can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Etawah to Moradabad is Rs 1350 in First AC (1A), Rs 575 in Third AC (3A), Rs 130 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 815 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 215 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A), Rs 190 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL).
Etawah to Moradabad Link Express (Sangam Slip) (14163) departs from Etawah station (ETW) at and arrives Moradabad station (MB) at . This train has 11 stoppages. Etawah to Moradabad train fare is Rs.1350 in First AC, Rs.575 in Third AC, Rs.815 in Second AC and Rs.215 in Sleeper for this train.
Moradabad is a city in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. It is named after Murad Baksh, the son of Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan. The city is situated on the bank of river Ganga and the soil there is very fertile which makes it apt for agriculture. It is famous for brass handicraft items which are exported overseas.It is well connected via road and railways to other parts of the country. Nearest airport to Moradabad is Delhi Airport which is approx 170 Kms away. Moradabad has 1 railway station - Moradabad (MB).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.