Gorakhpur Okha Express (15045) departs from Etawah station (ETW) at and arrives Jhansi Jn station (JHS) at taking a total of 7 hrs 16 mints to cover the distance of 336 kms. This train has 7 stoppages.
Train seat availability for all 4 trains that run from Etawah to Jhansi can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Etawah to Jhansi is Rs 85 in None (GN), Rs 505 in Third AC (3A), Rs 100 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 845 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 170 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 820 in Third AC (3A), Rs 110 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 270 in Sleeper (SL).
Etawah to Jhansi Gorakhpur Okha Express (15045) departs from Etawah station (ETW) at and arrives Jhansi Jn station (JHS) at . This train has 7 stoppages. Etawah to Jhansi train fare is Rs.600 in Third AC, Rs.845 in Second AC and Rs.225 in Sleeper for this train.
The fastest train from Etawah to Jhansi is Etawah Jhansi Exam Special (01802) which travels a distance of 216 kms in just 4 hrs 55 mints. The slowest train from Etawah to Jhansi is Gorakhpur Okha Festival Special (05045) which travels a distance of 336 kms in 7 hrs 16 mints. The most punctual train from Etawah to Jhansi is Etawah Jhansi Link Express (UnReserved) (11802) which reaches Jhansi Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Etawah to Jhansi is Etawah Jhansi Link Express (UnReserved) (11802) which reaches Jhansi Jn with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Jhansi is the historic place of the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. Jhansi famous for the heroic deeds of Rani Laxmi Bai is well connected to all major towns of Uttar Pradesh by road and railway networks. The city has many monuments, forts and temples that reflect the ancient culture. The first Shatabdi Express of India started between New Delhi and Jhansi. Jhansi airport is a military aviation base and though there are provisions for private aircrafts there are no civil aviation operations currently. Gwalior airport is the nearest airport for the city right now which is 120 kms away. Jhansi has 1 railway station - Jhansi Jn (JHS).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.