Train seat availability for all 3 trains that run from Erode Jn to Vaishno Devi Katra can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Erode Jn to Vaishno Devi Katra is Rs 595 in None (GN), Rs 2525 in Third AC (3A), Rs 3725 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 970 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2945 in Third AC (3A), Rs 4250 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 1170 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Erode Jn to Vaishno Devi Katra is Himsagar Express (16317) which travels a distance of 3178 kms in just 59 hrs 25 mints. The slowest train from Erode Jn to Vaishno Devi Katra is Navyug Express (16687) which travels a distance of 3178 kms in 60 hrs 5 mints. The most punctual train from Erode Jn to Vaishno Devi Katra is Himsagar Express (16317) which reaches Vaishno Devi Katra with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Erode Jn to Vaishno Devi Katra is Himsagar Express (16317) which reaches Vaishno Devi Katra with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Vaishno Devi is located in the state of Jammu and Kashmir (Jammu region). Vaishno Devi temple is one of the most popular religious spot in India. More than 10 million pilgrims visit Vaishno Devi every year. The temple is located on a 2800 ft high Trikuta Mountain. To go to Vaishno Devi, you first go to Jammu (a major railway head in North India). From Jammu, travel by road to Katra - 50 km. Katra serves as the base camp for pilgrims who visit Vaishno Devi. At Katra, one has to register for the Yatra. Around Katra, there are many caves where Devis (Goddesses) and Devatas (Gods) of Hindu mythology prefer to stay. Also one can visit Shiv Khori Gufa - some 4 hours drive on dusty and rough road. The cave is more than 150 mts long and there is a Svayambhu Lingum, which constantly baths in a milky lime fluid dripping from the ceiling. The route from Jammu to Shiv Khori is full of beautiful and picturesque mountains, waterfalls and lakes. Nearest airport from Vaishno Devi is in Jammu, just 34 km away. Vaishno Devi Katra has 1 railway station - Vaishno Devi Katra (SVDK).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.